The Official QONQR Community Forums
Silver

QONQR Music [get it here]

We have had several requests to obtain the original QONQR theme music. Previously we had not let this out, but GungHo and I talked this morning and decided we would publish the original file for our fans to use. We anticipate players will want the music mostly for ring tones, or to incorporate in their own QONQR related movies and animations.

A couple of our players have inquired about getting the music for YouTube videos. We fully support our players creating viral videos of their QONQR activities, recruitment campaigns, or "battle correspondent" reports. However we request that all such videos reflect positively on QONQR's brand. If you want to use the QONQR music in those videos, keep it family friendly.

Here are the legal terms of use for the music which I just made up. My attorney may want me to modify them later.

QONQR hereby grants limited usage rights to the QONQR theme music. These terms of use may be modified at anytime, without notice. QONQR reserves the right to revoke usages rights to any person, company, or application at any time. QONQR retains full ownership and copyright to the music. QONQR theme music may only be used in original media productions created to positively promote QONQR. Pure audio productions (such as ring tones) must include "QONQR" in the media/file name. Film, animation, games, and other visual media productions that incorporate the QONQR theme music, must include a link to "www.QONQR.com" in the credits. QONQR theme music may not be used in any product or service that is not free to the public. QONQR requests that any public usage of the QONQR theme music be posted on this thread.

QONQR_Theme.mp3

Here are the legal terms of use for the music which I just made up. My attorney may want me to modify them later.

Lol, I love it.

Also, I will be incorporating this into a ringtone!! :D Thanks

decided we would publish the original file for our fans to use

Fantastic, thank you. On a side note, does the composer of the music have any albums out that we could patronize? I'd be happy to throw a few bucks towards supporting the folks who create killer tunes.

Folks,

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the support!

I also want to thank Scott and everybody at QONQR for bringing me on to the project. It's a serious blast, and I always look forward to working on QONQR.-

Lamely, I don't have any albums out right now, though I am slowly working on one.

In the meantime, I do have a few tracks that I released under a Creative Commons License on Newgrounds, so feel free to give 'em a listen, or use in any of your creative projects:

http://torikamal.newgrounds.com/audio/

Thanks again for your support, folks!

Howdy folks, it's been a long while!

At the risk of being all "Yo, my album drops on...blah blah blah"...OK, I'm risking it--please forgive me :P

I've got an album up on Game Music Bundle 5 in tier 2 for the next two weeks. It's the Soundtrack to Drox Operative. You can check out previews of the music on the site.

http://www.gamemusicbundle.com/gmb-five

Let me know if you have any questions, and again, thanks for your support!

Howdy folks, it's been a long while!

At the risk of being all "Yo, my album drops on...blah blah blah"...OK, I'm risking it--please forgive me :P

I've got an album up on Game Music Bundle 5 in tier 2 for the next two weeks. It's the Soundtrack to Drox Operative. You can check out previews of the music on the site.

http://www.gamemusic...le.com/gmb-five

Let me know if you have any questions, and again, thanks for your support!

Thanks for the heads up, Tori! I checked out the album just now and while it's got a very different style/feel than the Qonqr music, it's still very sci-fi -- nice job!