Jadem

Prometheus Mask

49 posts in this topic

Green is the color of the Prometheus mask, and also purple would have red & blue filters as well (2 sheets instead of 1).

I wrote a story about what a jerk Promethus was right before I saw this post. :P

AdreanLuna1031 likes this

You plan on selling any of these?

No, and can't. One of a kind.

What kind of price per mask would influence you to create a sweatshop on the side.

Too much time & effort to create this one. Also run into copyright infringement of a QONQR character.

Also run into copyright infringement of a QONQR character.

But if you make masks with a turqoise smiley face on a hexagonal grid with a poncho with a magenta stylized sun logo on it worn by a character named Icarus who leads the division known as the Physiognomy-Lacking, launching microautomata in a Great War over a mysterious AI from the past known as Tayque-Over, THAT wouldn't be copyright infringement.

Green is the color of the Prometheus mask, and also purple would have red & blue filters as well (2 sheets instead of 1).

I was looking at pictures, and it appears that green eyes is the norm from all three. *speculation here* I believe Prometheus to not be human in the first place, as has been alluded to elsewhere on these forums. And I would not be surprised to find out that Agent Sunday and Kimyo both have received nanobot injections... As all part of the QONQR project... And perhaps Prometheus is trying to gain control of QONQR to obtain a complete body...

ap0c3030 likes this

Working on the plans to modify it. Adding a voice changer, as well as a bar that is sound activated from my voice.

Seleas likes this

add in expresions that is what I want

SolaAesir likes this

To add in expressions will cost me about $100+, just either using the current mouth to be sound reactive is $33, or adding another bar below the current one to be sound reactive is $42. Thinking toward the $42 route.

Thinking of adding a purple wire along the edge of the mask, or in the hoodie...

Just not flashing like that is.

GungHo and Travis9x like this

flip now I need to build that and get started building a hoodie with built in speakers and all kinds of lights hidden in it mostly led wires with a small control board by the right hand darnet jadem you got me thinking of cool ways to advance the faceless hoodie into a top notch item compared to the legion uniform and swarm nothingness

This is cool. You probably could have saved some money making the sweater yourself though. Real easy logo to just cut a stencil of. Plus then its reuseable.

To add in expressions will cost me about $100+, just either using the current mouth to be sound reactive is $33, or adding another bar below the current one to be sound reactive is $42. Thinking toward the $42 route.

if you could make one eye turn from 4 squares into 2 squares next to each other you could ;)

Looking at doing a version 2.0 of my mask... just looking at $180+ worth of stuff to do it...

This is cool. You probably could have saved some money making the sweater yourself though. Real easy logo to just cut a stencil of. Plus then its reuseable.

I already have the hoodie. This is something of an "old" thread I'm considering getting back into.

Sp3ctr3 likes this