Strateg1st

Oddball Strategy

34 posts in this topic

Just this morning, I let legion and swarm **** heads and wipe each other out. Then when the winner had just 1k defending, I moved in and took the zone for myself ^^ this game seems to have multitudes of trolling possibilities.

In all honesty its nothing to laugh at, its very deep, detailed, descriptive, with good raw numbers and numerous experiments to ensure his data is 100% accurate. I applaud Arcsyn and his hard work on it.

If Arcsyn put it together its probably OK. If more people read it there wouldn't be 'full' zones of 100k divert! Unless, of course, its advocated as a good strategic ploy. :-S

Oh I see what you're getting at, didn't realize you were responding to him haha.

ooh I got a good one. I was in Florida a while back, and there's this guy I somehow angered, and he started attacking a 1.3 mil zone I built with 80k credits after I left, and this guy has spent over 750k in missiles shooting it. Its beyond oddball haha.

Actually this is something that interests me. Legion are historically the smaller faction and faceless the bigger. However i noticed this is the opposite in the UK. However i would wonder as the stats are based on number of zones captured so what would be useful is also number of players I will shrink it down to simplify say there is a country with 10 zones with 4 legion 4 Swarm and 2 faceless if there is 1 faceless player 2 swarm and 3 legion I would actually say legion were not doing as well as they have 1 and a third zones per player were the other factions have 2 zones per player etc etc.

I have seen a lvl 100+ local faceless attack and defend a few zones in my city with only 1 or 2 launches of ZA and a s! ton of seekers, this was a few months back though.