The Official QONQR Community Forums
roosterman

Worlds largest zone - Wagga Wagga Australia

post-16604-0-89106000-1387424527_thumb.jAttached is the core of the crew that through perservance of constant launches has built what we believe to be the worlds largest base at the time of posting, currently sitting at just over 50.7M bots. Pictures in LizzieB, Hayellow, Top_Hat, l0za, Sethowar and roosterman.

I was going to send in a pic the wife took of our boys, next doors boys and I all lounging around in our lounge room playing qonqr - but the boys are only wearing pyjama pants and I'm in boxer shorts - it might turn people off playing if they see me in boxer shorts so I decided not to.

I was going to send in a pic the wife took of our boys, next doors boys and I all lounging around in our lounge room playing qonqr - but the boys are only wearing pyjama pants and I'm in boxer shorts - it might turn people off playing if they see me in boxer shorts so I decided not to.

I liked your comments stefo on the basis that you DID NOT send a photo of you in your boxers - I sure it will be about appealing as me in mine! My only concern was you mentioned what you were all wearing but said nothing about your wife - does that mean that she was wearing nothing....

ha, no she was fully dressed and making comments like "get dressed its almost 1pm", "haven't even brushed your teeth yet", "have a shower you guys stink" and other unhelpful comments when we were in the middle of a battle.

Maybe you should listen to the wise words of your wife and put your devices away for a few hours (or a few weeks.....).