The Official QONQR Community Forums

Not sure if this would go here or in feature requests, considering that its probably not something that would ever be implemented, but thought the ideas should be shared anyway, hence here lol.

anyway, me and a few friends thought of how cool it would be if there were other factions in addition to the three already in play. I haven't come up with a leader or representative for each faction for that would really take some in depth thought and extra creative thought as to who would be suited for such a role, a fictional character or a real one? Or how shall I make a reference to something related in real life? Anyway, Here they are:

Name: Outsiders

Color: Blue

Symbol: Generic Alien head

Motto: Acquire it

Description: They've come to earth, following the unmistakable signal of Qonqr through space and time, they've come for its technological power, and since alien technology is already advanced, they've come armed with the nanobot technology to take control of qonqr, defeat their human adversaries and subjugate earth. They already have an understanding of its components yet have no desire to hack it, they seem to want to acquire it. Any more than that is unknown due to inability to communicate. And people who join that faction aren't necessarily aliens. They're human sympathizers or those trying to secure a high rank for the inevitable take over. Or even prisoners forced to deploy against their will through slave collar technology.

Name: The UN

Color: Gold

Symbol: Earth

Motto: Secure it

Description: They believe it could potentially be dangerous to use, but too important to destroy, and that it should be kept from the hands that would use it for their own ends. It should be captured and locked away in the deepest vault for good until a true solution can be reached, or the mysteries surrounding qonqr and everything about it are uncovered. The members are mainly approved volunteers, civilian contractors, and high clearance military personnel, to use nanobot technology to try to aid the effort to capture, conceal, and secure the situation and prevent mass panic and this secret war from coming to light.

Name: The Followers

Color: White

Symbol: Chalice with stars

Motto: Follow it

Description: They believe that Qonqr is a machination of god. That it is a sign of the coming messiah, they follow qonqr, and through their prophet receives the word of god and blindly follows the orders the prophet commands. Because of their doctrine, They attack all of those that do not share their exact beliefs about qonqr, even swarm. For they believe it is not something to be captured and or protected. It is their to bring about the coming of days, to lead the true believers into an era of prosperity and peace.

Of course, as with most changes, let alone something as major as adding new factions. You could almost say numbers are unbalanced somewhat now. I think we can all at least agree that once android is released, these numbers shouldn't be too terrible of a problem. Maybe. You never know, maybe qonqr will grow and have so many players that additional factions will be necessary lol

eh white? empty zones are white.

i would love a black faction who'se symbol is a scythe bent on using "qonqr" to continue their conquest of the galaxy.

a tie in could be that there may be "other" qonqr's out there hence why the other factions wield nanobots.

Or the black can be for a faction that is clouded in mystery. No one knows much about this faction, except the rumors and stories you hear from the older folk.

NAME: Nameless

COLOR: Black

SYMBOL: ???

MOTTO: ???

I would join this faction. I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

Faceless is already the faction shrouded in mystery. And in essence the faceless are nameless already. Like I said, I couldn't come up with anything else that didn't encroach on other factions ideals really. If nameless and faceless or more or less the same thing in this case.

I can see your point. However what if Promethius broke free from this black faction because he didnt like what was happening and started his own faction. It is true that he is a mystery in itself.

It would still be too similar, each faction needs its distinct uniqueness I think. If two factions were too similar it would feel like what's the point of having one or the other if its pretty much the same thing. I even thought my white faction was kind of cutting it close with similarity with swarm as to trying to protect qonqr..

not keen on the alien invasion if im honest and the black faction is just faceless again, also the gold seems a bit wishy washy but i lvoe the idea of scrwed up fanatical hippy/cult wierdos wanting to worship qonqr - the problem being would anyone really pick that as a faction?

hmm, i want to be those guys!

not keen on the alien invasion if im honest and the black faction is just faceless again, also the gold seems a bit wishy washy but i lvoe the idea of scrwed up fanatical hippy/cult wierdos wanting to worship qonqr - the problem being would anyone really pick that as a faction?

Yes :D

Although I didn't read this before declaring myself a Disciple of QONQR. Great minds think alike...

I clicked on this thread expecting to see talk about additional factions...... and got this instead. I love you guys. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Or the black can be for a faction that is clouded in mystery. No one knows much about this faction, except the rumors and stories you hear from the older folk.

this! <3

Faction the mechalainiac's

color orange

leader a cyborg type human mostly an escaped swarm test subject

Desc. A faction of machine based humans and sympathizers that were created by swarm experimentation

while being part machine has its advantages it also meant being controlled by people was a possibility which could not be accepted and qonqr was deemed a threat to their freedom also so they fight but live in the underground tapping power lines for power to their cybernetics plus auto production of nanobots. They are hunted by legion as a plague. Collected by faceless as a tool. rejected by swarm.

That orange one of yours sounds pretty good. And as for the black faction idea people have been talking about, to beat the dead horse, I think it would just be another "faceless" faction. Because they're the ones thatre supposed to be shrouded in mystery, unless they've lost that mysterious feeling already? I still think a more diverse team system would be more fun.it would gain a more in depth political aspect.

Yea like an underground society/Illuminati type faction... hehe kewl