The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tria

Newbie Faceless in the UK

Only been playing a couple of days but man, this game's got me crazy already. :D Already being ganged up on even though I live in the middle of nowheerrrreee. I just want to own my village but I guess I'm going to have to go attack random places in Yorkshire until I level up enough? (But I'm coming back home. You're going to be miiiiiine. ONE DAY.)

I plan to, thank you! I can be pretty stubborn when I set my mind to something and I've always wanted a game like this where I can run around and pretend to be some sort of spy since "Mission: Top Secret" aired when I was a kid.

I say when I was a kid; clearly I forgot the memo about growing up.

Hi tria_marie.

I'm based in Sheffield, let me know if you need any help or reinforcements to get a foothold. Faceless are quite well organised in the UK so there's always some help available :)

There's also a Faceless only section of the forum, if you haven't already found it by now.

Okay, that's great to know, thanks! Let me know if you need support too (not sure how much I can give yet, but I'm focussing first on levelling up, which is bound to help in the long run.) I came across my first burst of purple on the map yesterday (and a small bit of red) - first non-green colour I've seen since starting so it probably felt more exciting than it really was.

Interesting, everyone always refers to themselves as well organised. Would be nice to see which faction actually comes out on top. Basically, competition in the UK is based on teams. If you are on your own, it could be hard. Every faction has their own group and sub-groups to communicate. I would get into your one, they are really useful (and nice to chat in). Knowing Faceless, it is probably very similar, and as effective as Swarm's.

Hi tria_marie.

I'm based in Sheffield, let me know if you need any help or reinforcements to get a foothold. Faceless are quite well organised in the UK so there's always some help available :)

There's also a Faceless only section of the forum, if you haven't already found it by now.

no we aren't we are dreadfully slack, lazy and rubbish.

shhhhh, hesus, do you want the whole world to know???

Typical :D

I'm willing to offer a truce if you call off your despicable attack on the people of teeseide. Haven't they suffered enough already just by living there! ;)

the natives having 6 fingers on each hand is a pretty big advantage over the rest of us ;)