R0bbi3d

Maps

15 posts in this topic

So, I know that the developers have been discussing options for including some sort of mapping for the game, but I got interested and decided to start creating some. It is not finished, but I have the rest of the uk on my computer taken on the same date.

Obviously they are not perfect, and everything you can see I accurate as of the 14/05/2014.

I find how the factions are split quite interesting. The uk map ended up slightly worse quality due to resizing and lining up the different screenshots.

post-2061-0-82870700-1403440348_thumb.jp

post-2061-0-91008800-1403440349_thumb.jp

post-2061-0-58943200-1403440350_thumb.jp

post-2061-0-33031300-1403440351_thumb.jp

Obviously the pictures were shrunk, I have the full size files, but they are often of 1mb so I cant upload any.

I have also almost finished cornwall and devon and I will add it when it is done.

Haha, I'll get there eventually.I'll fill In the gaps that I have so far first such as wales and cornwall.

That's really neat Robbi, I like it a lot. Paints a much more interesting visual of the state of play than any other map I have seen.

That's really neat Robbi, I like it a lot. Paints a much more interesting visual of the state of play than any other map I have seen.

welcome to the forums rockboy

Thanks Trustar, doubt you will see much from me as I have absolutely no opinion about anything, but I do like Robbi3d's maps!

I believe if you upload them to photobucket, you can link the pictures, and it will display them in full size here. Nice work btw

I have updated this now. Just got scotland, northern ireland and a few other bits and pieces.

I can get these done a lot quicker if I wanted. It would only take me a day or two. All the changes were done today so it doesnt take that long.

It is slightly out of date now , but in the main it should be accurate.

http://s36.photobucket.com/user/R0bbi3d/media/UKmap_zpsde02f1c1.png.html?sort=3&o=0

I have updated this now. Just got scotland, northern ireland and a few other bits and pieces.

I can get these done a lot quicker if I wanted. It would only take me a day or two. All the changes were done today so it doesnt take that long.

It is slightly out of date now , but in the main it should be accurate.

http://s36.photobuck...html?sort=3&o=0

How do you make such maps?

Can u make one of Holland, just for fun :)

Yes sure. Its actually dead simple. I just mess around with me word and paint.

Yea i was wondering if there was a way to automate it. I must rethink it.

Holland map is as awesome as the uk one.