The Official QONQR Community Forums
Rumad

Enemy intel

I have seen a link posted in a topic on here that showed the zones a player has bots in (or something to that effect). Anyone know how to see a map view of which zones someone holds? I'm having trouble getting a foothold in my area so I feel the need to be a bit more annoying ;) Lol, currently trying (solo) to wear down a tower and wana try a new tactic as current one isn't really working.

I have seen a link posted in a topic on here that showed the zones a player has bots in (or something to that effect). Anyone know how to see a map view of which zones someone holds? I'm having trouble getting a foothold in my area so I feel the need to be a bit more annoying ;) Lol, currently trying (solo) to wear down a tower and wana try a new tactic as current one isn't really working.

best tactic is join faceless cuz we party hardest

There isn't a way to do this anymore. Use to be able to do it through the API, but then people complained alot (as per usual) and now you can't.

Just gotta look around on the map old fashioned like. Also ask other players if they've seen zones of said person, more than likely people will tell you.

Do you have pictures to prove such an allegation? :P It would at least explain how we are able to tip-toe around your defences and leap past your attacks ;D

Lol funny tho, cos I actually DID do jazz ballet for a year or so when I was like 10, also did 7 years of martial arts too tho... So does that make me a ballerina ninja? Lol, a lethal combo I must say...

Do you have pictures to prove such an allegation? :P It would at least explain how we are able to tip-toe around your defences and leap past your attacks ;D

Lol funny tho, cos I actually DID do jazz ballet for a year or so when I was like 10, also did 7 years of martial arts too tho... So does that make me a ballerina ninja? Lol, a lethal combo I must say...

It shows in the way legion tiptoes around the opposition, trying to be sneaky. We still get das boot out and do some crushing and they start crying.

I'm really surprised actually that a swarm member hasn't come in trying to 'correct' us both yet! Lol

And I'd rather be a panther than a clown (don't know why, but all this talk of 'das boot' just makes me thing of clumsy clowns n their oversized shoes) hehe :P

I'm really surprised actually that a swarm member hasn't come in trying to 'correct' us both yet! Lol

And I'd rather be a panther than a clown (don't know why, but all this talk of 'das boot' just makes me thing of clumsy clowns n their oversized shoes) hehe :P

funny though, i've never seen a red panther... who do you think eats who in this scenario?

royalpurplepanther-1.jpgclown.jpg

Tru, we at swarm obviously party harder. :D

Its all fun and games here.

Even games inside the game. Remember when we played monopoly in London.

To be honest I'm not sure what to correct you on the topic has changed several times, but im sure we can enlighten you.

Tru is an expert in deviating from the original topic.

Tru, we at swarm obviously party harder. :D

Its all fun and games here.

Even games inside the game. Remember when we played monopoly in London.

To be honest I'm not sure what to correct you on the topic has changed several times, but im sure we can enlighten you.

Tru is an expert in deviating from the original topic.

wow, now that is what i call a party!!

Lol yeah of course, try turning monopoly into a drinking game. Every time you land on a property you drink according to the rent you have to pay

I obviously have not tried this... :ph34r:

I wont mention he real parties, you'll get jealous.

Played it this way with mates many years ago and had a big mug in the middle where any fines or taxes were paid... it always turned into an evil mix or everything we had... land on free parking, you drink it! ;) Had a mate land it, then next roll to jail, then hit it again.... Nasty stuff! lol... Ahh the memories! :D

Played it this way with mates many years ago and had a big mug in the middle where any fines or taxes were paid... it always turned into an evil mix or everything we had... land on free parking, you drink it! ;) Had a mate land it, then next roll to jail, then hit it again.... Nasty stuff! lol... Ahh the memories! :D

memories??