The Official QONQR Community Forums
HK-47

Que13 and Osagewarrior are VERY rude to own team mate

I am one of the Faceless who fires thousands of nanos across the Northeast, and I have to admit I get lots of requests (or even directives) to hit zones far from my home bases with what is presumed will be dozens or even hundreds of my nanos in order to turn a local task -- in these situations, I might help with a scope -- but then, the Faceless requester takes offense because I am "holding back" -- my advice is to ensure your local strategy is sound and endeavor to fight your own battles using local resources (including recruiting) -- I eagerly contribute nanos to other Faceless in situations where such support is deserved -- but take care not to presume that every "cuber" out there is eager to give away free nano support at everyone's beck and call -- just a tip -- and regards...

It happens in all factions. You'll run into that sort in game, in the forum and every other mobile or console game. Dont pay attention and just play...or report them to support directly. Your choice

"extremely rude and vulgar ... bullying" intrigued me, but man, what a let down.

this is why people make fun of workplace sensitivity training videos.

*cough* it's a wargame *cough*

play call of duty for an hour and i bet you'd hear 100+ curse words from 13 year olds trash talking.

Which is why I choose to ignore such things Kirra..initially when I came across such msgs I would respond in kind...then after I would make fun of them (hence why amongst my circle in regards to certain legion players we referred to such msgs as 'red rage' though it happens in every faction ), now I just ignore them. Helps keep your sanity and not adding fuel to the fire as it were,,,Think about how sad and pathetic their lives must be if they take a game so serious that they must feel a need to behave in such a manor.

I'll help hit them whenever. Que and Osage warrior (one person probably) have sent me some nasty messages. I just laugh. It is a game. They get super worked up over a game.... Not even that... A mobile game. Its not worth anyone's time

I've been somewhat disappointed that smack talk such as this has died down. I really miss getting vile offensive In Game Messages. Not sure what changed in the North East USA but the factions have been far to kind to each other imho. Hit me with some nasty!