The Official QONQR Community Forums
HK-47

Que13 and Osagewarrior are VERY rude to own team mate

I joined QONQR a while ago and decided to join the winning side. Apparently I live next to one the leader board leaders Que13 and was happy to know that my area was safe. Safe from Legion and Swarm but not inappropriate comments. They offered help and kept my bases safe when I was away, never mind the fact they sometimes took my zone leads and hogged all the captures. I don't play very often so I don't get many kills or captures. So when a local legion agreed to build up defensive bots in my base and let me kill them without any of his support bots getting in the way or him getting mad at me and destroying all my zones in retaliation, I was thrilled. My genius had paid off, let the enemy waste his precious deployments so you can get kills and keep the peace (which protects my bases without needing to be a burden to those in my area). I share this information and within 5 in game messages, I get blocked. She keeps on calling everyone a **** and that is not very nice or PC. So I said to chill and she goes ape. Then I get these messages from Que13.

He calls her hate filled messages "help" and says I need to learn manners? I was NEVER treated like this by Legion or Swarm. I need some faceless input on whether I should stay Faceless because this is NOT the Oklahoma Faceless I want to represent or be associated with.

Sure I might be a little sensitive but what I also want to know from everyone: do you block team mates who tend to disagree with you but arent rude. And I define rude as name calling. I never called Osagewarrior or Que13 names for the record so what did I do wrong?

post-27388-0-45186100-1406085279_thumb.p

post-27388-0-16567700-1406085292_thumb.p

starting out by saying "i need you" and "i need some" is pretty assertive on your part. no one likes being told what to do.

keep in mind i didn't read anything other than your screenshots.

it may be a war game but generally this community gets along.

if your kind and polite then people are much more inclined to work with or help you.

but going on the forums and calling people out instead of talking things out privately is a good way to alienate many more people than you initially had a problem with in the first place.

"sometimes took my zone leads and hogged all the captures"

stupid faceless! swarm and legion would never do such a thing... this is just... i mean no wonder you were so upset. this treachery must be put to an end.

to take your zone leads... YOUR zone leads... who will command the nanobots now?!

hogging the captures? i've... never experienced a mortal wound such as this. the heartbreak you must of endured... the sheer agony you must of felt...

i'm so glad you shared your story. =)

It was never about the zones leads. And for the record, they told me how they wanted things done, I figured that was just how they spoke so I mimicked them. I never thought it was insulting. I suppose that everytime I politely asked Osage to do something and she refused I was just being too timid and needed to be more assertive. And I am not saying that I wouldn't experience it from other factions I just thought that the time it took her to go from faction buddies to name calling was waaay to fast. I this a common thing, Im kinda new to the whole community thing. Do people really get offend if you you the words "I need?" I;m being short and to the point, after all there are only 500 characters.

And yes MY zone leads, it was the only thing i had in this game and while its not that important or worth bickering over it was all I had. Nobody every played this game to never capture a zone or get a kill did they? I guess this is the only place I have to go to get some perspective on this. It's not like you can ask just anyone what the game is about or how the people play. And I haven't been told im rude or a moron quite so many times in such a short span of time either. This post was also a statement to the QONQR world that stuff like that should not be tolerated and if everyone does then this game isn't for me. I don't think I'll quit, I will just have to choose which faction is least offended by my style of play and habits of speech.

I can't believe the profanity filter allows idiot and **** but won't allow hoard, how stupid is that? :huh:

Anyway, your first mistake was to join the dominant faction, I mean how boring is that? Your second mistake was to join the script kiddie club because it's full of wannabe Anonymous kids who throw their toys out of the pram if you don't follow their rules :D

:blink:

Ok..so here's the thing. First..your "for the record" is irrelevant..you only posted your half of the story..why not post the message that set off Q? I'm not saying you're lying..just prove to me what you're saying is true. Maybe then the forum community could enlighten you of a possible fault.

Next..if this type of communication bothers you so much..why mimic it to fit in with them? You obviously have stones enough to call out someone for potential wrong..I guess just not enough to stick to your own values. Oh, and saying you didn't think it was insulting on a forum post crying about it being rude is..well..silly and childish.

Oh..and as for the whole "MY zone leads" thing..I think you likely made every forum reader, who has played this game for any amount of time, pee their pants with laughter. It'll be yours, if or when, you take it back and KEEP it yours.

There is no reason to not block a player you feel is being rude or abusive..faction member or not. As stated above..I'd suggest hammering out a solution with them on your own..especially before blowing up allies on the forum..and ESPECIALLY if your forum posts are going to be as asinine as this one.

Oh..and "for the record"..faction is irrelevant as far as personalities go..every faction has jerks. The trick isn't to avoid the jerks..and its not to blend in with them, either. It's to play and act to your values and strengths and maybe, inadvertently or purposely, get them to quit being jerks. You're gonna need thicker skin, I fear, to enjoy the game..but I hope you stick with it.

Don't feel bad, they send me ugly messages to, I've come to the conclusion they're not worth knowing. I'd block their messages and just qonqr on no matter what team your on, but when choosing a side, pick the local team that creates the least drama. Qonqr on either way.

Better still, send them messages and then block them so they can't reply. You'd be surprised how many people get really annoyed and upset when it's done to them :P

Que and Ossage have a history of being a smidge sensitive to any and all contact made with them. Having seen both sides of many conversations with them, I can attest to the fact that they usually blow up about nothing. Some people just don’t have as think of skin when dealing with other humans. You just have to take everything they say with a pound of salt, or block them.

As for wanting kills, zone leads, or more action… Have you considered joining the Legion or the Swarm? Que and Ossage wouldn’t mind a bit of extra action, and they’ve already told you to flip ;)

Hello HK47, I am in OKC, and we have four Swarm players here with two towers aruond 20 million a piece. If you live in the Tulsa area I'm sure Mandojedi and Supyo29 could use your assistance for legion. Swarm has nobody in the Tulsa area at all. The messages you got a par for the course in these parts. Just block them and go on.

Texas and Oklahoma Swarm have a library of crazy messages from Osage/Que or is it Que/Osage. Don't feel bad, they even try to tell us what to do.

And they love telling us how stupid we are whenever we would be so bold as to attack them. They make a great and dramatic enemy, certainly never fail to bring high drama and intrigue to the game. I'm pretty sure they contribute mightily to Silver's beer fund as well. They aren't very subtle or sensitive in their communications and their logic concerning the purpose of the game is cloudy (if you attack them - you are "bully-boys" and "ignorant losers", if they attack you - you deserve it because you're too stupid to even play the game so give up)

Hope they don't ever quit, they are great enemies and great advancers of nano-missile auto monitor/launch technology. (unconfirmed of course :))

Good luck with that Criminal. My bet is she'll make an enemy out of you before the conversation is two messages old. You are too logical, reasonable and generally an all around pleasant person...that is going to hamper you in your discussion. LOL..ok now I'm being a bit dramatic, but interested to see how it goes. PM me or put it in Group.

Bregs!.... Shhh... Don't let people know I can be amicable...lol. @HK47.... I would say that this is a great game and is better when social IMHO. Saying that if relations in your faction are hostile then jumping ship isn't that bad. I jumped ship before as slip may tell you ;)

The game itself is ok, but if you're in an area with toxic players, its not gonna be fun whether you're winning or losing.

and to throw another two cents in, this is classic examples of their behavior. I would advise blocking them, and either defecting or finding something else better to do with your time lol

now the fine folks he couldn't get along with locally are free to attack him. =)

not exactly a tactic i would use, but hey if the kid is happy and sticks around then i'm fine with it.