The Official QONQR Community Forums
Silver

QONQR black

A third party runs our forums, so it's not as easy as just going and fixing it. We had to wait for them to upgrade us which took a while. Had we taken the time away from building to spend the time it took to clean all that up, THAT would have been complained about as well. We are a 2 person company. Sometimes things fall through the cracks, but we do try. I play tons of online games and I don't know any other game where the CEO spends all his "extra" time talking to his players in GroupMe to make sure they feel heard and get their jabs in...do you? 

I run my own business and do fine, I talk to my customers every time they come to me. I also answer calls and book lessons. However, I don't constantly want to know if they're happy with my services.  If they come back I assume they are. Customer don't need cosseting if you are doing a good job.

Third parties often need paying, if they don't do the job stop paying them.

Extra time could be better spent away from people getting jabs in.  Might provoke  more positive thought processes which can help a business rather than focusing on negative customer reactions. 

How many threads got removed that were not spam?

An entire thread filled with opinions, suggestions and the odd innuendo to make light of a dark situation. Deleted because you translated it into ****? Did you even read it?

"Filth" it's not the mouth it came out of, but the mind it went into.

You'd get more respect with an honest answer like "we deleted it because it's an embarrassing issue which we do not wish to address"

"I don't have time for this" is closer to the truth.

I don't have time for this was a response to not spending time on people who are just making jabs. I agreed with him. The filth that keeps getting quoted was referring to someone in the thread who posted a link to some inappropriate stuff. They weren't random spammers either, it was directed to someone in the thread. Again, we don't have to respond or explain anything we choose to remove. Just know it was done by Silver because he felt it was inappropriate. That's the last thing I will say on the subject in keeping with Leigh's suggestion.