The Official QONQR Community Forums
DELAY_MAc

To All Legion members

First and foremost, to all new members all of us in Legion, Welcomes you to the game : ) I started this thread to to help everyone get acquainted with other Legion members from around the globe. So feel free to checkin and say hello . United we conquer Divided we fall.

Hi! well... In Buenos Aires Argentina Im the only active legión member so its being difficult for me, some faceless a trying to take all zones and i dont see other legión members playing... I posted about the game in some pages so people maybe would Play, but here almost all peoplr have android devices... -_-;;

That's how it starts bud . Keep fighting the good fight. I'm in the same boat . I'm the only Legion member in Las Vegas. And I'm still causing havoc!try to get more recruits . And thanks for the check-in. Good luck in all you do

Hi,

I recently joined this game and it's catering to my addictive personality. I am busy leveling up and have been attacking Glenwood Junction in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Right now I have been able to get the help from 3-4 other senior Legion and we have taken out about 10% of faceless (they had 1.77m now down to 1.6m). I am trying to recruit more legion to help and would like to get advice how you guys coordinate attacks. Someone said you use WeChat and Groupme? Please help. Or just attack Glenwood Junction!!!

Thanks,

Hey, El_Matador. I'm not senior anything, but US Legion mostly uses groupme. If you PM me (or in-game message me), I can help you get set up. My codename is same as forum name: Kanamack. Looking forward to fighting alongside you!

I am new to this and unfortunately, the Legion is kinda underrepresented in my area... but what shall I do? I stand up for what I believe, so it can't be the faceless. Also, I don't like the idea of posthumanism. So here I am. Could any one please add me to group me, please? Same handle there ;)

I'm two months or so into QONQRing for the Legion, but to all new Legionnaires, welcome.

If any of you are within the New England area, don't be shy to say hi. My IGM is the same as my name here.

Legion, ho! <3

Only legion here in northern Colorado. Trying to get recruits but the closest legion territory is south Denver. Tough to be the underdog but we're way cooler. So... Fight on! Any northern Colorado legion players, message me lets do this

Hello! I am one of a few legion member here in my state. Those faithless took over here but we are fighting with a lot of strength!

I suggest we all create a group in groupMe or another app to trade new strategies and talk about The game!

What fo you guys think?

Faithless lol.

You would best off in game messaging some of your local players in the leaderboards. Its good odds that they already use a app to coordinate and plan attacks.

Good luck.