The Official QONQR Community Forums
xX_MIZZLE_Xx

stacking order ?

Is there a difference in what order I stack my defences ? eg: 50,000 seekers, 50,000 deflectors. Or vice versa... Does it make a difference when being attacked due to certain being stronger or weaker against other bots ???

Please, any insight would be much appreciated.

Thankyou.

I suggest to never stack 50k of seekers. Start with deflection. Work on getting your upgrades for your scope before purchasing much ordnance. My next suggestion is to reach out to your fellow Aussies and get added to their group chat.

Since no one wants to just come out and say it: Stacking seekers is a bad idea because they have low defense. Anyone who attacks a tower with a lot of seekers will be cutting through them about 5000-6000 at a time. Best to stack either deflectors with some zone assault. Good luck finding a local group!

Edited by StelmariaonE7

Thanks mate. This is exactly what I wanted to know. So all my towers average 100,000 bots, about half seekers and half deflection. I guess I'm going to have to stack 'em even higher with deflectors just to be safe.

Thanks heaps for the info

I would get in the habit of not posting how you stacked your zones in here. All factions read this forum. That is also why we didn't post the other info in here either. Hopefully someone in missile range of you doesn't see this thread.

Oh... Well that makes sense. I don't think anyone will hit me. I'm in a sea of purple, and all the other zones owned by other factions only have 100 or 200 bots in them, like they just captured and moved on.

But I will take your valued advice and keep my stacks on the down low from now on.

it happens friend, a lot of people start the game and try to stack towers with even numbers of the four main bot types.

a good ratio though is 20% ZA and 80% deflect, and maybe 1 seeker deployment.

some players specifically "seeker hunt" for easy kills, so keep that in mind.

Since no one wants to just come out and say it: Stacking seekers is a bad idea because they have low defense. Anyone who attacks a tower with a lot of seekers will be cutting through them about 5000-6000 at a time. Best to stack either deflectors with some zone assault. Good luck finding a local group!

This..

And also the fact that Seekers are very high in threat value which means that whatever the enemy attacks with, it'll always first attacks against the seekers. So it also means that the deflections etc. that the one might have doesn't have any effect until the seekers are completely destroyed.

Seekers are very handy as an offensive weapon (even though they're in the Defense section), and they work very well to defend against real-time attacks. If you live in an area with heavy competition then I would solidly recommended adding some seeks to your zones (1/10th was my ratio). They are wiped out easily but stop or slow the use of shockwave. Adding a few to your stacks may buy you some time when an attack comes.

How you stack is going to depend on the landscape of the competition. If you're up against other local players then talk to folks who have battle experience. Either way you're going to get varying answers but your best advice will come from players who have played in an environment similar to yours. There's no real good blanket answer for many of the tactical questions.

Best of luck.