The Official QONQR Community Forums
dings90

The best Legion and Swarm players

lol yeah they are really skilled fighters in legion of NE they have no problem using 40 people and tons of cubes to attack one single swarm with out any local swarm support! Truly masters of of the qonqr game they are! If that isn't an honorable victory people can take pride in then i dont know what is. I mean they could have done it with the 10-15 local legion, but that would have just been too m uch work. Honestly I would enjoy watching this great team of players to fight against ding hahaha

Depends on who you call "good player".

The cuber - one man army who can capture almost any zone in short time?

Stacker - who knows how to build up his zones quickly and can withstand anny attack?

Maybe offensive styled player who can deal massive amounts of damage and seems to know exactly how to attack?

No dings, the "good player" is the one who can support his friends when they need it most. Who can organise precise attack or defense. In some way he even can be called a leader. The battles of old were mostly won not thanks to great armies that battled, but people who lead them. This is the best kind of player you can find - the one who gathers people under one single task.

You have to forgive me, I haven't thought I'll write something as poetic. :D

SevenLeaf, thank you for your kind words :) I am very glad to hear I have helped!

Gamesh I admire your approach, you bring your faction honor. Qonqr could use more warriors like you.

Our swarming culture places a lot of emphasis on the motivation of deeds as superior to the "appearance" of the deeds. We avoid striking out of anger or ego and tend to rally more around the ideas of helping each other. We are a simple people relying mostly on free play and refining our scope use efficiency.Ours is a culture built on rebellion not abundance or overwhelming numbers.

SevenLeaf, thank you for your kind words :) I am very glad to hear I have helped!

Gamesh I admire your approach, you bring your faction honor. Qonqr could use more warriors like you.

Our swarming culture places a lot of emphasis on the motivation of deeds as superior to the "appearance" of the deeds. We avoid striking out of anger or ego and tend to rally more around the ideas of helping each other. We are a simple people relying mostly on free play and refining our scope use efficiency.Ours is a culture built on rebellion not abundance or overwhelming numbers.

#PlaySmarterNotHarder

Monk, you disgust me. Don't discuss your faction with pride, it is worthless because of it's leadership. You could have had 40 players of your own to hide behind and lost all your zones. Swarm is broken and fractured because of your mismanagement with "the council". I'm not ashamed to have been faceless, but my biggest regret in this game is leaving Legion to join your worthless band of sadness. Do something impressive and then you may have pride, until then, you have nothing to be proud of. I hope one day someone gets wise and puts a real team over there. Otherwise swarm will always be a sidequest on the east coast.

Monk, you disgust me. Don't discuss your faction with pride, it is worthless because of it's leadership. You could have had 40 players of your own to hide behind and lost all your zones. Swarm is broken and fractured because of your mismanagement with "the council". I'm not ashamed to have been faceless, but my biggest regret in this game is leaving Legion to join your worthless band of sadness. Do something impressive and then you may have pride, until then, you have nothing to be proud of. I hope one day someone gets wise and puts a real team over there. Otherwise swarm will always be a sidequest on the east coast.

Lol where did this come from, I know I'm a little late to the party but jeez... I remember a time when factions were somewhat civil towards each other and didn't post this "disgust"Ing filth. We are a community of gamers, not a bunch of uncivilized monsters. Sure a little banter is fine but control yourself.... Now as for the topic that should be discussed in this topic thread... I wasn't trained by anyone dings I'm just naturally pretty.

Aces

lol yeah they are really skilled fighters in legion of NE they have no problem using 40 people and tons of cubes to attack one single swarm with out any local swarm support! Truly masters of of the qonqr game they are! If that isn't an honorable victory people can take pride in then i dont know what is. I mean they could have done it with the 10-15 local legion, but that would have just been too m uch work. Honestly I would enjoy watching this great team of players to fight against ding hahaha

Welcome to my world.. Las Vegas has about 15swarm multiscope accounts...

lol I love how earit just keeps using the same outdated data haha what happened to your spies you are so proud of? "the council"? Are you getting intel from Swarm in 1980? Im surprised your scope has cell connection wayyy back there.

Meanwhile it is only natural that bad guys who tried to infiltrate and bring down the quality swarm would dislike me for getting in the way. But that was my job what can i say? Although it should be noted that I do not Lead swarm :) Swarm has always led me. I do not make decisions alone or with out consulting key contacts. Swarm Nation is fully functional global system of swarming that includes (or atleast welcomes) all swarm. It is not controlled by "a leader". Tools are provided to all swarm to make their efforts easier. What they do with the tools and services offered is up to them :) The key contacts from around the world consult on swarm nation psa's, methods, security, expansion, news etc.. In fact before something can bare the Coat of Arms of Swarm Nation it must meet the Keys approval.

Anyway you now all know too many clues about how swarm works and Im afraid I can't let you leave this forum alive.

Wonder Swarm Powers! Activate!

Welcome to my world.. Las Vegas has about 15swarm multiscope accounts...

lol I have no reason to believe they were multiscopes in above case.

lol I have no reason to believe they were multiscopes in above case.

****... well send them all to Vegas.. S**t is boring over here...

Well, the Faceless here in OK aren't very good. One megacuber keeps it all purple, but if this person stopped playing, or stopped cubing, it wouldn't stay purple very long.

Not to mention that I stole a zone from them using very few cubes, so it may not be purple for long in any case.

Faction has zilch to do with skill.

I think its about what you share with your fellows about game play. Not faction. Swarm have built a fun community. Win or lose we have fun.

Yes, we do. And, the anger I've read tonight in forums puzzles me. It's very childlike. But, on the flip side.. I've also read some lovely civil conversations between all factions as well. I'm here to have fun, not be all angry. Life is simple to short for that sort of nonsense for me. Be well fellow Qonqrers. :)