The Official QONQR Community Forums
Bregginkrak

Rage Against Refresh - Are You, Are You, Coming to the Tree

The unrestricted use of cubes to refresh and launch unlimited bots is the boot upon our necks. Rise up and say No More!

Join me in saying No More Revenue to this game until the inequity of unlimited refresh is dealt with by Silver and his crew. There is nothing wrong with cubes, there is nothing wrong with the game having a dependable revenue stream and there is nothing wrong with those today who leverage the game rules to refresh ad infinity to win the battles they choose to win. What is wrong, is there is no limit. Like all wrongs in history, those who have resources dominate those who do not. No matter the amount of struggle, valor or courage shown, the man with the money and the will power to use it, wins in the end.

I will not give up, but neither will I stand silent. Join me in fighting money with the removal of your money.

Are you, are you,

Coming to the tree.

Lol. Most of their money comes from megacubers who ain't likely to stop spending bc they think spending lots of money teaches others a lesson or makes them awesome, and being awesome at this game is apparently at the top of most of their to-do lists.

I stopped spending money on this game a while ago bc it stopped being fun. Holding out for Blue. That will be the deciding factor.

Multiscopers do way more damage to this game than people who spend money.

One of the best quotes ever!! Just goes to show you haven't got a friggin clue!!.

Hmm let's look at Maz today top zone. So let's say there's 28 multiscopers from legion and six ops from faceless, please explain why the mutlis are bad for the game??.

There's one thing and one thing only bad about this game, UNLIMITED REFRESHES.

1800 launches from a single op equates to 8/9 multis firing constantly throughout the day without cubing.

But then look at the 1800 launches and what's been used, yep pathetic.

Your turn Jamiec, can't wait for the next chuckle.

Great game ruined, blue will make no difference either to the game, the mechanics are so screwed up it's unreal.

PS you might want to have a word with your little friends and their multis, before coming out with those classic one liners.

Another King Richard in the making

Yaaaawwwnnn. You're a bore. If you hate the game, stop playing. You do nothing but whine.

(Oh, and you're a moron if you can't see that people spending money actually help more than people costing money (server time) - go back to school!)

Same old rubbish, Same old Jamiec.I love moaning its what I do. You lot cube I moan, i better go the bells just rang for the start of class.

But pls while I'm away baking cookies in class, how does a mega cuber help the game?? Now remember I said MEGA cubing not cubing in general, yes I've cubed before, but no longer it just delays a mega cuber. Also the API should be switched off ASAP, the alert systems have killed another part of the game and actually killed the use of boost to take down a zone.

And while youre at it check every post in the forum that you've been in, now that's boring and same old Jamiec.

It supposed to be a game about teamwork,planning and battling.

Ps love you, oh and you are great!! What a brilliant addition you are to the forums.

Now its your turn to look a complete King Richard again, go, go, go

Stop licking those stamps and have a chat Jamie, where you gone now??. Don't worry the cookies won't burn!! Miss will watch them for me.

Ah poo I'm not moaning..... I hate mega cubers grrrr, ah that's better.

Ha ha a proper rant.

I feel Qonqr has gotten kind of boring now. Recruitment needs more incentive for new players and probably they could do more advertising. Multi scopes suck and so does mega cubing, there is no happy medium, for the devs, on either issue.

Stop licking those stamps and have a chat Jamie, where you gone now??. Don't worry the cookies won't burn!! Miss will watch them for me.

Ah poo I'm not moaning..... I hate mega cubers grrrr, ah that's better.

Sorry, was too busy laughing at your twitter account.

What have I told you about licking stamps all day long Jamie!!, five days stuck to a train window is just crazy, but glad you are back, I missed you.

PS sorry for the delay I've out in the real world.

@Qonqrd everyone you know must face palm every time you make a post. Its embarrassing.

Mega cubers or whatever you want to call them are not great for the opposing team surrounding them but are great for the game itself (money) and for the team they are part of.

Multiscopers are not not great for the opposing team surrounding them and bring nothing to the game but are great for the team they are part of.

Both have a negative impact on enemy teams/players but only one benefits the game itself. Both can make people want to quit out of frustration. And that's not great for the game.

@OP unlimited refresh is over powered. Its frustrating to fight against a ridiculous amount of refreshes. Unfortunately i dont see anything changing unless this game gets a lot more people playing. More people might mean more money for the company from various sources. More money from various players might mean they can limit the players who spend a ton and still generate a healthy income.

The main issue i see with limiting refreshes is someone multiscoping and spending money. He now has two, three, four accounts to refresh with and gets the advantage. Its tricky.

Multiscopers do way more damage to this game than people who spend money.

Not true. I've noticed that multiscopers also cube and I know at least 1 multiscoper who is also a megacuber at that. It actually works like this...Multiscopers make cubers spend more money...and people who spend more money then can't be beaten unless they spend more or get more scopes which then causes the original cubers to buy more cubes.

Bot and energy refreshes MUST be limited. It is an unfair advantage to players who can't afford to dump money on QONQR.

This is a war game right? Whatever next, limit the hours some-one can play because they might have an unfair advantage over a casual player? Limit the size of a team because there might be an unfair advantage over a smaller team...this is war and war is brutal and unfair...