The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Powerhungry

Let's talk about multiscoping.

This seems to be a hot topic with some people, but searching these forums I can't really find anything definitive about multiscoping as a search just brings up old topics from before the synclock was in game.

So, I understand that having a scope and deleting the app and entering a new name/password into the same phone is straight out not allowed and a bannable offense. But since sync-lock came out, is multiscoping allowed as long as someone has different devices? I understand that if someone just says they have a wife and 10 kids, that pretty much ends the conversation, but I would just like to know if the lone players who admit they are alone with 10 scopes (or 2 scopes for that matter) can be banned.

Rumor has it that the Duggers have 20 scopes. Some families really do have a wife and ten kids... Ha

Anyways.... Multi scoping is generally not encouraged, usually if you mention that you do it on the forums or in groupme your not going to be a very liked person, even within your own faction. What tends to happen is if you start multiscoping then your enemies start doing it, then you get into a war where ever person has 6 phones and nobody is happy. I've seen or heard about situations like this in a lot of different locations.

Yuuuuuuuuup. Inevitably the multiscoper ends up winning and outlasting everyone in the end and they stick around for a long time stacking mad towers and new guys come along and get brow beat into quitting.

Here's a dead horse. I am beating it.

With multiscoping as bad as it is now than it ever was, if you can't beat them, join them. Why buy cubes when you can just get some cheap phones and overpower your enemy with more "teammates." I guess it makes sense from a logistical standpoint.

Extreme multiscoping has hit us around Seattle as well. Just last night, a coordinated attack was thwarted by one player and their 17 accounts showing up. The player has gotten so good that they will stager their launches as to not be able to be sync locked. So let's see here.... Multiscoper has found a loophole for multiscoping thus not having to buy the innoculations = Lost revenues for QONQR. Opposing players get discouraged and stop purchasing cubes because it is pointless and a waste of money to throw at someone who can just cheat multiscope their way to victory = Lost revenues for QONQR. If the cycle is to continue.... Opposing players are sick of seeing a once loved game get ruined and leave = LOSE. Multiscoping player loses all opposition and either resumes playing for free OR also quits due to boredom = LOSE. QONQR loses players and revenues to keep a great idea alive = LOSE. It is my opinion that a different stance needs to be taken on multiscoping or it will ultimately ruin the potential this game has.

Definitely agree with Billy. I'm near the seattle area and also see the huge multiscoping problem. anyone can see it, its any Washington zOne thats on tHe most active zone list every day. I have a really easy time locking them, ill send you A list of all the known accounts. Then just check the portal to see which accounts are launching.

Synclock should be more effective than it is. Inoculation should be more expensive and definitely not free to Elite players. Being able to break synclock, by ensuring your account launces are separated, should be harder to achieve too.

When players can obviously multiscope without becoming synclocked then there's obviously a flaw in the dynamics that govern synclock.

Definitely agree with Billy. I'm near the seattle area and also see the huge multiscoping problem. anyone can see it, its any Washington zOne thats on tHe most active zone list every day. I have a really easy time locking them, ill send you A list of all the known accounts. Then just check the portal to see which accounts are launching.

probably wasn't a good idea to mention you'd moved. LOL You know I read these boards.

Everyone but you already knew, plus I dont care. Its funny that you were too dumb to realize my numbers werent going up anymore. You were supposed to pass me on the leaderboards a long time ago, its your fault that you can't do it with the help of 5 extra accounts so stop crying.