The Official QONQR Community Forums
peil

You know what we need in this game? Nano-Nukes!!

So there are some areas in qonqr that are just near impossible to take/weaken in qonqr. Take Nevada for instance...complete dominated by swarm. Nobody can get a foothold in and dropping amps only results in them getting cleared in 30 seconds as swarm is just on their game there at all time. So what we need are nano-nukes. A weapon that will take out say 1,000,000 bots in one shot. This weapon can cost 500k qredits or 50 cubes($20). Now just so the guys with the deep pockets don't go apesh*t and nuke every little guy into non-existence, there should be a 30 day cooldown period after you use one so there is not excessive nuking going on by the mega cubers.

If people don't like that idea, then my other idea would be for a super-nano-missile that has further range. Maybe a missile that still does the same damage as nano missiles, but increased qredit cost for further range. For instance 2k qredits for up to 1,000 miles. 3k for 2,000 miles, 4k for 3,000 miles and so on

That's the pot calling the kettle black don't you think? In the Faceless controlled areas of California no other faction has a chance, and that is most of that large state. Faceless far outnumbers them in accounts, and cubes on top of that. So what you're basically asking for is for the devs to create a method by which Faceless, with their deep pockets and glut of accounts, can have a way to wipe out opposing factions who are not in more affordable reach of the Faceless masses. You're asking for a system by which those with multiple accounts and uncontrolled spending can simply buy this ordnance for each of their accounts and single handedly level a zone, and with the help of all the other Ops and their multiple accounts, can wipe out entire areas. Why don't you ask the devs to simply rename the game to Faceless?

If you're just looking for someone to fight, why not ask the devs to create special PVP zones, not on the general map, where players can challenge each other either one on one or group against group. Maybe the rules for these zones could be changeable based on the desires of the participants, such as no ordnance this time, or no use of cubes the next time. Maybe participants could fight those of the same faction.

Hey, Peil, why dont you ask Species8472, GeorgeWBush, TheWraith and TheEyeOfRa what they think? Oh wait. They're all you. Why do you need a nuke missile when you can just use the power of 5+ accounts worth of missiles? Then again swarm over there probably wouldn't be concerning themselves with you as much if you didn't talk so much smack lol. You would've passed me in the leaderboards A LONG time ago if you weren't acting like a child.

But I digress, if they cant even push out Qonqr blue, I dont think they're going to implement any new things anytime soon. But I'm all for anything that increases destructive potential.

As a relatively new player for faceless in a region dominated by swarm i can understand the OP.

However, judging from the numbers i see here on a regular basis i think you are asking a bit much.

My idea would be the opposite approach.

Why not add a weapon with extremely short range, let's say like 5km that acts like a bomb and make it much stronk? That would add some serious home advantage. Or alternativley make attack formations lose power over range (exclude nanos and plasma). Maybe something like that would allow newcomers to at least get a foothold in their homezones. It's just an idea, maybe i overlooked something?

There should be stronger bots, both offensive and defensive, which you can deploy if you are physically present in the zone. This would create an incentive to actually visit locations instead of just to open a base and perhaps even congregate in RL with fellow teammates in a specific zone to play.

Really powerful ordnance, such as you you've suggested,will only end up being abused. If I was a dev and introduced this as a feature, the cool down would have a refresh capability purchasable with cubes.

Really powerful ordnance, such as you you've suggested,will only end up being abused. If I was a dev and introduced this as a feature, the cool down would have a refresh capability purchasable with cubes.

From what i understand you mixed up the OP's idea and mine or i got you wrong completly.

By adding a very short ranged weapon you make your geophysical location more important. Limiting attack power at range A LITTLE BIT at the same time creates niches for new players to start as they could have a somewhat easier time to caputre zones arround their homebase. Right now my location doesn't really matter to me, i just have my phone with me and i throw ZAs and SWs at zones above villages i never even heard of. If I had a tool / weapon at extreme short range i might actually grab my phone, swing on my bike and get arround to attack locations close to me - i would activeley play the game, right now it's just something i do besides to pass some time - not saying it's not fun here ;)

The point is: I started in a region heavily dominated by a certain swarm guy and his "brother". Could be his brother but the third account must be their hamster or something like that and the two brothers never seem to play without the otherone being very close...

Wherever i managed to capture something they blew it to **** in a matter of minutes and boosted it to 100% Shield and Amp to make sure i'll never - NEVER be able to take it without massive nano support - which is ok, it's part of the game, the problem is being the only local you won't be able to build a beachhead against a whole "family" playing against you. So i changed playstyle. I don't give a rat's behindpart about building up anything. Scattered my bases arround the globe when i was on vacation in remote areas on some asian islands And do nothing else but to force those guys to fight me instead of supporting their friends. Yes, a "bomb" with a max range of 5 km would extremely favour my current playstyle on the other hand it would give me a chance to actually harm them or take a small enclave for me and actually take part in the stacking race which seems to be the number 1 thing of the game with leaderboards ingame showing botcount, not kills.

Who needs new features when you can just make more accounts? Need more fire power? Just multiscope. Its not against the rules after all.

I was going to post a picture of a salt container and ask you to put your salt in there as there was plenty of room inside, but then i realised that i was kind of salty myself so...

Yep, that could be an option but to be honest: i allready tried that and was going to target that multiscoper only and have fair fights with other people but it prooved to be super impractical because i only got one SIM card and it's just to time consuming to fire up the hot spot on my main phone besides that i want to keep this as a game, not my next serious bizznizz.

So... yaddayaddarabblerabble GIMME MUCH STRONK WEAPONS ON SHORT RANGE rabblerabbleyaddayadda

Ha ha, I've kinda mixed up the different ideas and ops.

Sorry bout that!

Multiscoping is all well and good but I agree, its supposed to be an enjoyable game not a full time obsession. Everyone's situation is different and the ability to 'tailor' your bots or scope to deal with individual situations isn't anything Id expect to see soon. Maybe this is the point where factions need to have defined strengths and weaknesses, rather than identical capabilities.