The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
necroxy

(MULTI-account hacker) in Poland!!

hi... First forgive me for my bad english thanks

So.. There is a hacker in poland.. Not just multiaccounter this is ultimate multi-account hacker

Every his account achieved level 10 and level 100 in this same day.. Its 2013-11-08

Every his account is in the top 50 country and he is playing every faction. His nicknames (i dont know thats all but there's some..)

-Sandinista (legion)(lvl 148)

-OldSkull (swarm) (lvl 150)

-kannarek (faceless) (lvl 146)

-Jerremy_Klotz (legion) (148)

-LordSzostej (faceless) (100)

-Leszu (swarm) (148)

-Bartek (swarm) (100)

-Dagon (legion) (100)

-Kujek (faceless) (136)

-tuskenmauer (legion) (124)

-Mirec (faceless) (100)

-drd (legion) (119) (im writing with him in private messages..)

-Kasia (legion) (151)

All right.. Thats all what i know...

Theres 13 accounts what achieved level 10 and level 100 in this same day!! (2013-11-08) please do something.. Ban him i think this what i writed here is enough for ban for him

Poland needs your help

We want play this game

Please check it out

The most you can do is email support and synclock all the accounts together. I hate to break it to you, but the devs made it "legal" to multiscope in the game. That's right, cheating is authorized. I'd recommend not even playing lol

Alright but how doyou explain this he leveled up every his account in level 100 this same day 2013-11-08?

And yes you're right... I will uninstall this game because there are so many cheaters

And i reported this yesterday to the support 2 times..

Why do you even bother posting on the forum, Strategist? I can't tell whether you care so much about Qonqr that you feel tough love will bring about change or if you're just some sandy ****-hole with nothing better to do than troll the message boards of a game you appear to despise. Either way..it's your business, I suppose. I was just curious as to your motivation for the constant complaining and negativity.

Hopefully, Necroxy, your issue will be resolved by the devs. Multiscoping is allowed..though a single day to 100 seems a bit much if that's the case. Hope you stick it out and give them a chance at a resolution. Good luck.

You know as well as I do that its a mercy to tell him to not play because qonqr is an addiction. Unless you can come up with some reasons one should play qonqr instead of doing something more productive. Is it so bad to discourage someone from starting a bad habit? They allow cheating so thats already a big check in the no column. Funny how you call me a troll when half your message is full of insults. Pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.

I was merely curious. I haven't posted in a while..but I do check in from time to time to see if there are updates or new info..same with the blog. I've noticed, over time, that most new posts end up with a negative comment about the game from you. I wasn't attempting to troll, good sir..I just wanted to know. I suppose part of my post could be insulting..but given that it was in an "either/or" context..the insult only applies if it's true. I only meant to imply that your constant negativity lead me to those possible conclusions. If, in fact, your trying to save this poor soul, and others like him, from the addiction of an online game while also trying to promote a more productive means of time allocation by trashing the game..then that's your business and an answer to my question. I don't believe it..but it certainly is an answer. Incidentally, I continue to play because it's not a huge time sink and I can play at my leisure..and it's only as addicting as you allow it to be. But hey..that's just me.

Along with the "either/or" youre assuming things about me, which makes an *** out of u and me. Ironic that you inquired about my negativity in a negative fashion. Looks like a troll, smells like a troll, its probably a troll. That and youre very passive-aggressive. No one likes that.

Curious...where do you see that he leveled up on 10 and 100 the same day? My portal doesnt show that date, just the date they achieved private and private first class...maybe thats what you're seeing.

Fine..you win..I'm a troll. I was being a negative, passive aggressive troll. I apologize for being a hypocrite..I should've worded my question and response differently. I shouldn't have assumed anything about you..heck..I should've just not posted at all. You are correct..no one likes passive-aggressive people..I need to work on that. Tell you what..let's just forget this ever happened. I'll go back to not posting and you continue your work of helping people by being the sandy ****-hole I'd half assumed you were..because you are..seriously..a big one. There..removed some of that passive for you. Good luck..later.

Curious...where do you see that he leveled up on 10 and 100 the same day? My portal doesnt show that date, just the date they achieved private and private first class...maybe thats what you're seeing.

Bro.. Just in awards

Reached Level 10 (2013-11-08)

And reached Level 100 (2013-11-08)

And i forget..

Some New accounts what i finded is not created in this Time but few days later and in this same day they too reached Level 100 like... (2013-11-12)

You can block accounts that send such messages, but did you consider that the people you mentioned may feel offended? Personally, I laugh every time I look at the first post. You just threw random nicks from top50 and accused them for multi-scoping. You didn't even try to Sync Lock any of them. Why bother to have ANY evidence, when you can write such splendid posts?

Small suggestion:

Contact the group that you try to defend before you make a ruckus.