The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
skybolt

Bases screen centers, but does not zoom out

If your bases are geographically distributed (mine are in two clumps about 10 miles apart), the bases screen goes to the center mass of the bases, but that portion of the screen is blank at that zoom level.

Recommend zooming out -- HOWEVER, many of us, including me, have internationally distributed bases, would it be desirable to zoom out to a global level? I'd say yes but consider the impact to other players.

This Happens with me too and it's worst than what's happen with you because I study and live about 100 miles away from my parents home (who I visit almost every weekend) and I have bases in this two locations and when I change to base menu the map go to the mid of nowhere.

A way to solve this is to make a option on settings menu that you can choose if you want to center the bases.

First photo is zoomed out, showing my zones (purple) and the current zone (light blue). Second photo is after switching to zones, then back to bases --- screen zoomed in, and then centered.

OOPS, pictures are backwards ... first pic is after clicking the zone toggle, zoomed in an centered, second pic is a manual zoom out to show the current and saved bases.

post-345-0-70553400-1454041743_thumb.jpg

post-345-0-59526800-1454041744_thumb.jpg