The Official QONQR Community Forums
Soupist

Launch Verification Issues

When you launch with a full bot tank and get prompted for Launch Verification, this seems to happen:

1. Launch Verification comes up

2. Fill out Launch verification properly

3. Verification accepted

4. Bot tank shows almost all bots gone

5. sync scope quickly

6. Scope now shows full bots

7. So, LV went through, bot tank empties, and in reality no bots we deployed.

So, on successfully entering of a Launch verification, the bot tank empties all in 1 shot(bar has a few bots, but not enough for a single launch), but doesn't really launch any bots. On a quick scope sync, the bots bar is full again. You can then launch the full tank at that time, without being prompted for LV(LV must have gone through properly, since I'm not asked again) Anyone seeing this? I've noticed it a couple times, so I started to watch for it.

I can launch just fine when this happens. Launch Verification is accepted as well. It's that the server syncs an empty bot tanks on accepting a correct LV entry, The launch that prompted the LV doesn't launch any bots. Turn off screen and back on to resync the scope and the bot bar is full and I am able to launch that tank without issue. I've seen this about 2 or 3 times, I think. I was kinda seeing this and started to watch for it. I haven't seen it again, but I don't get LV often and I think the tank need to be full on the prompt for LV to make this happen, not sure.

1. Hit Launch

2. Server returns Launch Verification prompt (no bots launched yet)

3. Enter code and hit verify (previously request launch is now launched)

Does this explain what you see? We will test to make sure the ui is updated correctly after LV.

1. Hit Launch (Bots Are Full)

2. Server returns Launch Verification prompt (no bots launched yet)

3. Enter code and hit verify (previously request launch is now launched, displays results, and bot tank is close to empty even though it was just full)

4. Sync scope immediately and all bots are still there and I am able to launch all of them, so results were false as well as the tank being almost empty.

So LV was accepted, showed results, but didn't launch any bots for real and dumped most of the bots in the bot tank. Scope resync and bots are back. I thought I saw this a couple times. Tried to look for it on my next LV. This is what I think I experienced and the last time I saw it. I tried to remember what was happening. LV is so infrequent I can't tell for sure and I think your tank needs to be full. I hope I'm remembering correctly. I haven't seen it since my first post on 2/1/16.

I'm having the same problem, only I keep having to close the game and try again. It'll ask for the verification again too until it randomly works. Hopefully the pictures come through alright, I had to shrink them to get them to a small enough file size.

post-10932-0-82120700-1456197840_thumb.j

post-10932-0-49937600-1456197848_thumb.j

post-10932-0-00634700-1456197857_thumb.j

I just got a LV. Once I completed it, it showed my bot tank very low. Refreshed scope and ALL the bots were there. So, LV went through correctly, but never launched any bots. I then was able to launch the full scope.