HowFoo

Holy impossible stacking, Batman! 

4 posts in this topic

Happy New Year!

I've noticed one player climbing the regional ranks at an impossible rate of speed over the span of 3 months. For example, this player added 2.7 million bots in the last 12 days. The same player added 2.5 million bots in the prior 9 days and 2 million bots in the 8 days before that, and so on for 12.4 million bots in the last 88 days. I started tracking after watching the phenomenal increases.

Knowing that this player has definitely been attacking in addition to stacking, I am wondering how in the **** this was accomplished. Burn cubes like Tootsie Rolls on Halloween?

12.4 million bots in 88 days is only 112 Deflection per day on average. Active players can quite consistently sit at about triple that.

It's not that huge of an amount.

Your math isn't quite right, it's roughly 141,000 per day net. Knowing that there were other kinds of launches, this is an impressive feat. It's not quite "impossible" though, once you break it down. It's extreme dedication. :D

Thanks!

16 hours ago, HowFoo said:

Your math isn't quite right, it's roughly 141,000 per day net. Knowing that there were other kinds of launches, this is an impressive feat. It's not quite "impossible" though, once you break it down. It's extreme dedication. :D

Thanks!

112 as in 112 launches, multiply that by the 1250 per launch and you get 141k bots.

Depending on badge acquisition you could use those timestamps to see roughly how many bot kills are occurring per day. At a very attainable 1500 bot kills per launch (this number picked because it is what I averaged yesterday) you could do 112 launches of deflection per day, then 200 launches of attacking formations to end up getting +12.4 million bots in the leaderboards over 88 days as well as 26.4 million bot kills without the use of a single cube. If you're fortunate enough to find any large stacks of seekers and/or shockwave then you can push that even higher.

Of course, as you said, that would still be an immense number, and very few players would be approaching it, but it's still certainly achievable. I imagine that soupist would be averaging very close to those numbers, maybe even slightly higher, as long as you factor in Atlantis.