The Official QONQR Community Forums
AdreanLuna1031

Captured!!!!......again.....

It's early in the morning. When I wake up there is a blinding light in my eyes and pain all over my body deep in my bones. I vaguely remember what happened the night before, and what I do feels as though it was a dream. While I lay here trying to remember, I notice that I am bound to a table. I try to break free but soon acknowledge it is useless. So while I lie here waiting for my doom, I do an assessment over myself. 1...2...3 broken ribs, twisted ankle and possibly a fractured arm somewhere between my shoulder and elbow. I try to remember who I am,what I was doing last night, and most importantly, where and why I am here.

" Adrean Azure Luna, PFC of Swarm, age 17" I run through my head over and over again. Slowly my memory comes back. Dr. Kimyo Nagumo ordered a mandatory meeting. It was a spur-of-moment thing. She told us a good piece of information that could help us defeat the Legion. "We will meet in Huntsville, TX at midnight," she told us. "Do NOT be late." "Yes ma'am" we replied. As I started to leave she called to me and told me to meet her in her office. Not good, definitely not good.

When I got to her office I hesitantly knocked the door. "Come in" she said. "You asked for me Doc," I asked when I came in. "Yes. Adrean I noticed that we are not far from your hometown. Correct"? "Yes ma'am" "I also noticed that is where you was captured by an ex-faceless. Am I correct on that as well"? "Yes," I replied sheepishly remembering the incident that happened about a month back, "but I wasn't informed that he was in the area." As soon as that was out I wanted to take it back knowing how much she disliked excuses. "If you are as good of a 'guardian of the moon' as you say you are, then you shouldn't have to be told the enemy is," she said in that scary calm tone, "so because of this incident you are being put on probation. You will only get one chance to redeem your reputation. You will join Commander Supertrampoline, Agent Flower, Agent Monk, Agent Gadgerson, and Agent Jadem in this mission to help them get around the area. Do you understand? Also should you fail just stay home. We cannot afford to lose. QONQR needs us." "Yes ma'am," was all I could say. "Good, you are dismissed," she said without looking at me.

After that it's all blurry with only a few scenes to see. I remember we arrived at the zone with no problems, and started to deploy. Next thing I know we're being ambushed by Legion operatives on all sides of us. sides remember telling my comrades to get out of there while I fought the Legion off. Only to be attacked from behind. The last thing I remember is watching my friends run as I'm handcuffed, blindfolded, and eventually knocked out.

Now as I lie here I fight back tears of frustration and failure refusing to show weakness. "I guess I'm not cut out for this," I think to myself. That's when I hear someone coming. Only the voices I hear from them doesn't make sense. "Thank you for your help Prometheus," said a female voice, "we couldn't have done it without you." "Don't mention it. Really I mean it; never speak of this again," said a raspy voice. I could only guess it was Prometheus. Then the door opened and I heard the female say, "Greetings Adrean Luna. I am Sunday. I have been waiting to meet your for a very long time...."

To be continued...

Greetings and salutations. This is my first story I have ever started and finished. So if you have any thoughts please don't be afraid to tell me. I enjoy criticism (as long as it is said nicely) on things I do. It helps me learn to do better next time. Also on another note I will post part 2 sometime next week.

I am writing as fast as I can to share my story with you all. I thank you all for the positive input. Dark like I said I will put you in part two of my story, so don't worry. I am probably working on part two as you read this post. Again thank you for reading my story! :D

I could do that. OR I could just post it here :)

"Darkiran was recruited into the folds of The Corps after being discovered hacking into the United National Banking system. He argues that he was following the path of a rogue piece of code proliferating the Net but no such evidence was discovered to support his case. While awaiting prosecution he was sprung free by Militant hacker Prometheus to spread the word, gather as much data as he could, and share his findings with all.

Darkiran's assignment by Prometheus has so far been to educate everyone on what QONQR is and does. No further evidence has been gathered to support that Darkiran is a threat, however with the knowledge he has obviously gathered his activities are monitored closely by all factions."

Hey all, I liked AAL1031's story alot and she inspired me. She liked my idea and is willing to let my story line run along with hers. It is a companion to her original and all will be titled "intercepted communication". I hope these will enhance an already engaging story.

INTERCEPTED COMMUNICATION:

...... so that's what happened to Red5 and now the Flemington,Nj area is back under legion control.

I must tell you my friend, I'm a little concerned with the events as of late. What with the NYC/embassy this and what came to light last week.

I was called to Legion HQ. Upon arrival I was told they were waiting for me in the war room. When I entered WarGhoul, CorpusD, HeavySeventh & qriles were already there with MSGT maecenus on the telecomm and Agent Sunday at her usual head of the table seat. "Glad you could join us SFC" Sunday said. I of course made my usual grunt and nod in apology. She began by telling us that we will be needed in Texas and will be leaving directly after the briefing. Some started to argue when maecenus interjected that the north east has enough ops to keep the home base safe. I can't say as I blame them either. The struggle against swarm recently has been at it's very worst ever.

Next came the bombshell. Sunday tells us that she has received intel that there will be a coming swarm offensive in the Huntsville area. When asked if the intel is reliable she paused and said "Prometheus". The room exploded with outrage! When all had settled down she explained, "It was a necessary evil. I'm telling you this because you 5 are some of my most loyal & trusted officers. If he stabs us in the back, I'll count on you 5 to keep the rest of our ops together and focused". I thought "if", how about "when".

Maecenus continued, "This mission is two fold. Your going because we know swarm ops Monk,Flower and possibly more north east swarm will be on the ground in Huntsville. You guys know their tactics and tendencies.

Also, you will need to capture swarm op Adrean Azure Luna 1031. Texas ground units will keep them busy while you do this". Op qriles asked why her. Sunday replied that she has alot of potential and wanted to speak with her. Then she turned to me and said,"This is a Capture operation. Not a Kill. DO YOU UNDERSTAND SFC GMENMAN". I don't know why she always singles me out when discussing capture/kill ops! I replied,"Yes ma'am".

By the time we hit the dirt in Huntsville, swarm had already been deploying for some time. We had the advantage of our scopes not being overheated and were able to turn the tide. It seemed all but our mark had fallen back and began retreating. What a stroke of luck! Luna turned away from me to take another zone and I knew this was my chance. I approached quietly....

I would not be lying when I say that it was more than just one blow to the head,ha. But it was not a kill. I can follow orders.

Another thing, when I was leaving the prisoner interrogation room, Agent Sunday said,"Good work on not killing her SFC". Then turned and added" she may hold more potential and promise than I thought". I asked her what exactly she meant by this but all she said was that it was a good capture. Kinda seemed like she didn't know what I was talking about. Strange.

All this troubles me a great deal as I said. Hopefully soon it will become clear why it was worth the risk of bringing in the likes of Prometheus to capture this lone swarm operative.

Hope this communication finds you well my friend. Next transmission on the previously discused frequency.

gmenman

Nice job on the parallel story the part on Prometheus is always a hand in the shadows leading both teams to help us further our own goals so be wary. In the next part for that hand is a damaging one at worst