The Official QONQR Community Forums
AdreanLuna1031

Captured!!!!......again.....

There has been a disturbance in the force, and I must say with great joy: after 2months and losing the first copy, my part two is soon to come out. :D I'm like 90% done and need it to get edited and then I'll send it out here for all to see.

Finally got it typed!! XD Here it is. Gman is going to work on the parallel to it.

"Welcome Adrean, to my lovely little base,"Sunday says with a smirk.

"What do you want"? I spit back.

"Feisty little thing aren't you? Well since you asked, so nicely I might add, I should answer. I would like you to join Legion, but before you refuse you should think of the benefits and consequences. Think of how happy your family would feel if you joined the military and saved the world, or how disappointed they would be were they to find out you are a traitor to our country."

"Ha! You're a funny old lady. Like my family would care what I do. They abandoned me! They don't give two shakes of a dog's tail about what I do and don't do," I retort, "looks like you'll just have to find something else to get at me with."

With that her infamous temper I've heard oh so much about flared up. "I am not old and you will respect me! On another note, I'm sure we can find something." And then she left me alone.

Only I don't feel as though I'm alone. I feel like someone is still here and I could've sworn I saw something out of the corner of my eye talking to Sunday. Oh well. I really need to focus on getting an escape plan out of here. What to do? Oh if only I had scoped out the area before we came. If only I had paid attention to our surroundings. If only I had used my "special abilities like I was taught is basic FREAKING training for Guardians. If only, If only, If only. Well it's too late now. That was then, I need to focus on the here and now.

Now escape plan. As I take a look around I see there's no windows. Dang! They must have done their homework. Well no windows means no powers, no powers means no using plan "A". Time for plan "B".

"Hello? Is there anyone here? I need to go to the bathroom," I say as loud and sweetly as I can manage making sure I emphasize the word "need". As a response I hear a loud "click" of the lock and the the door opening followed by a pair of unmistakable footsteps.

"Here use this," says a shadowed figure throwing a bucket towards me.

"Ummmm... To things. One I'm strapped to a table so the bucket won't work. Two it's not that kind of bathroom." I say innocently.

"What? Uhh.... Oh," he said slowly realizing what I meant, "but I'm not supposed to let you out this room. Oh, don't look at me like that. Fine, no messing with me or I'll lock you back up."

Yes! My puppy-dog face worked. I don't resist when he handcuffs me or when he puts the blindfold over my eyes, as much as I want to, no I just wait until I hear him turn around to open the door. Silently I jump my cuffs and hit him in all of his pressure points and knock him out before he can even say "what are you doing"? Note to self: Remember to tell monk thanks.

Now to get out of here. I take the blindfold and handcuffs off and, even though it smells really bad, I change into the legionnaires uniform then leave, but not before taking his ID and snarling, "that's what you get for being a traitor Jadem."

As I walk out I try to act as natural as I can so not to draw attention to myself and using what little power I have left to put a glamour up. After walking around a bit I get the feeling of walking in circles. I could've sworn I saw that same sign a few minutes ago. Could be that the corners and walls are rounded.

"Jadem," a female said. Oh **** where the **** did she come from? Remembering my glamour, I act like Jadem did when he was around people and gave a cold blank stare.

"It's gmanwoman, from training," she told me. Obviously she didn't get the hint, " well if you don't remember me that's ok. Where are you going? I thought you were supposed to guard the prisoner."

"Outside," I mumble, "Silver took over for me. It's too getting stuffy for me in here. Need the fresh air."

"Oh, well you do know you're going the wrong way right? Where's the map you was assigned?" She asked me.

"Must've forgot it. Mind telling me which way?"

"Sure it's-"

She's cut off by a loud shrieking noise followed by heavy footsteps headed my way. This day just keeps getting better and better.

Just as I'm about to run in the opposite I hear someone say, "Stop right there!"

"Aww.. You all have matching outfits, how sweet" I say mockingly whilst taking off my borrowed uniform seeing as no point in wearing it anymore, "pretty soon you'll all have matching pain too."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" a voice grunted behind me. "You won't like the outcome."

As I slowly turn around I begin to recognize that and start feel the odd sense of something humans call "fear", obviously something new to me.

"You."

"Hello Adrean. It's nice seeing you again, although last time it wasn't under the best circumstances, but I'm sure you still remember," my attacker responds with an annoying smirk on his face.

"Who the **** are you?" I bark at him wanting to rip the smile off his face.

"Oh, my apologies, seems I gotten caught up in the moment and had forgotten to introduce myself. My name is gmenman and I will be taking you back to your cell. Any objections? I thought not." With a nod of his head im knocked out again.

As I come to I see black and red spots dancing in my sight followed by gmenman's face.

"Wakey, wakey."

"Uuuuhhhhhgggg....."

"Good morning sunshine. Hope you're not afraid of heights given your current condition."

First I look down the I look up and notice two things. One I am hanging five feet off the ground and two I'm hog-tied hanging from the ceiling on a meat hook.

"Wow. Sunday must be really **** to come up with this one."

"No, actually, this was my idea. Great isn't it?" He snickers lightly clearly enjoying this. "Now about you defecting. I say you join the Legion and I-"

"Just wait until I get down. You'll see how great idea was. I've already told you all I shall never join you barbarians." I seethe at him.

"Now, now. I wouldn't say that. Few more up there hours up there and you just might change your mind. In the meantime I have a few questions of my own. Like what are you and where do you come from? You're clearly not human."

"Like I would tell you, you human swine! You aren't worthy of the secrets I hold!"

"Very well then. I have some important business to attend to. You can just hang out here. Not that you have a choice."

As he turns away laughing there is a huge explosion followed by many small explosions and chaos.

"She's in here!" I hear a familiar voice call out.

"Darkiran! Hey mind helping me out?"

"Sorry kid, it's out turn to take you this time."

The last things I remember after that is seeing an unfamiliar person talking to RamPuppy and hearing Ram saying, "Trelwan set one here and over there and make sure he's unconscious." Then briefly waking up to see the base blow up and hear someone say, "this is Acruxion reporting in. We've got the girl and are heading to the rendezvous. Over and out."

To be continued.....

Dear faithful readers,

I'm sorry I am sad to say that part three will be awhile before it can be published. I am still waiting for the two parallels to be sent to me from gmenman and trelwan. If you'd like updates on them please message them a message. I haven't had contact with either one in awhile. I will get to part 3 asap. May be a month, may be six months. I have many things to worry about so it will be "put on the back burner" as some may say until I can be able to write freely.

Thank you for your understanding

Yours truly,

Adrean Luna 1031