The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OnyxShard

OnyxShard // Washington // United States

-Begin Transmission-

It has donned on me that I've not formally introduced myself. I'm OnyxShard. I am an ally to the cause of the Faceless. And I reside in Olympia WA.

I look forward to the battle for control of QONQR. I've only been hacking QONQR for the past 10 days but have already reached level 100. My dedication (and supply of Power Cubes) will no doubt be a welcome addition to the Faceless.

-End Transmission-

The game timestamps when a node is taken over, one of the earliest controlled nodes you took is timestamped with July 9th (Grapeview WA zone ID z2286738 taken 23:57:02 7/9/2012 if you want to get specific.) That doesn't include the multiple times previous to that where we wiped you clean with missile strikes and you had to start over.

Next time just play the game instead of making claims of grandeur that you can't back up.

I've been at it for, I think, just over 10 days now and am lvl 97. But I've been playing whenever possible and conscious.

Lvl 100 in 10 days is I think doable but you'd have to be at it even more than me.

darkiran - you have been solid, playing long and hard at the game; Onyx up top however was making claims that we know to be untrue because we were engaging with his units far more than his stated 10 days ago. It takes a good bit of time and work to make it to level 100 no matter how you do it, if Onyx made it there good for him. Just makes me wonder why he felt the need to brag about doing something he didn't do after the fact...

I totally get that. Maybe onyx hit 100 10 days after starting but not necessarily when he finally made his post. Who knows. Not really sure it matters to me one way or the other.

You two are the only ones I care about right now. I'm likely to hit 100 by the end of the day but I know I'm still outclassed. We need more Oregon players, regardless of faction. It does get a bit wearing fighting the same battle everyday though.

Let's try and get more people playing. I know I've got a small army awaiting an android release before my faceless brothers can join the fight.

I started playing a couple days after the fourth and I hit 100 about 4 ish days ago? And I was without my phone for a day or two so I'm not counting then.

I'm a couple days late posting this but yeah lvl hundred in a little over a week of play.

Part of enjoying a game is a little role-play. A new recruit talking up his achievements is perfectly in keeping with that.

I'm not making things up.

"Part of enjoying a game is a little role-play. A new recruit talking up his achievements is perfectly in keeping with that."

A little role playing must mean fudging what actually happened in your book. But hey, whoever let a little bit of reality get in the way of how we wish things really are in life right?

Am I a bit of an ******* for pointing such things out, sure! OneMove and I have been playing the game for a good bit of time now and remember first encountering you a while ago, which made your claim of a week of play rather suspect in our minds. So when you decided to brag about it we decided to set the record straight.

Really? Funny cuz you're the one who went straight to name calling here chief... Frankly I've got no problem with other players, I had a problem with people boasting about things they didn't do. Simple as that.

Settle down there Daniel. Remember you're the one that decided to get up on a soapbox and proclaim an achievement that never happened. I'm glad we're not in your faction either, braggarts and glory hounds always make the worst kinds of soldiers...