The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
aceofwings

Faction drawings

Hi everyone i like to draw and well make a few things and i want to show everyone. I don't use photoshop or adobe illustrator because i don't have to money so there wont be to many if at all computer images. in here i'll occasionally post drawings of something I've done and I'll title what they are. Just let me know what you think you could even request something and i'll try to draw you something to your liking ( just give me a few details and maybe a picture or two so i can get ideas of what you want me to draw.)

well to start I got 2 uniform ideas for the swarm and legion faction

post-1539-0-54422100-1361127201_thumb.jp

The faceless are a group of hackers so naturally they need to look like they have tech bout them. their iconic facemask and their scoop ( located on the right or left arm) can be seen right away. the jackets have a small bit of tweeking fro the orignal jacket they had with a few things added on ( like the new elbow brace on the elbow of the jackes and the free finger gloves so they can type with out restrictions to their fingers. Also added a bit to their pants to keep them from just being plain pants a few purple designs on their pants legs ( i thought about a flame idea if anyone wants to see that tell me i'll draw it up as well.

but there you go all three uniforms. OwO noooow.... what else to draw...... scopes?....nanobots?....a small comidic sketch between agent sunday and a faceless hacking prankster..... =w= hmmmm descisions.

post-1539-0-30335000-1361399061_thumb.jp

Here is my idea of a faceless uniform.

The faceless are a group of hackers so naturally they need to look like they have tech bout them. their iconic facemask and their scoop ( located on the right or left arm) can be seen right away. the jackets have a small bit of tweeking fro the orignal jacket they had with a few things added on ( like the new elbow brace on the elbow of the jackes and the free finger gloves so they can type with out restrictions to their fingers. Also added a bit to their pants to keep them from just being plain pants a few purple designs on their pants legs ( i thought about a flame idea if anyone wants to see that tell me i'll draw it up as well.

but there you go all three uniforms. OwO noooow.... what else to draw...... scopes?....nanobots?....a small comidic sketch between agent sunday and a faceless hacking prankster..... =w= hmmmm descisions

post-1539-0-18836100-1361398742_thumb.jp

I will post my own version for ya ta see may even make a actual repesentation with mask included and some other hidden nick nacks and things but your drawing looks great nice job there

I will post my own version for ya ta see may even make a actual repesentation with mask included and some other hidden nick nacks and things but your drawing looks great nice job there

Thanks for looking at it ^^..... OwO i love your icon tho ( still remember playing that game) i wish i had seen that at the time of my drawing with this i think i would have made the glasses the head peice for the characters if i had seen it then.

nice yeah my new storie involves some of that gamees some of an anime remeber the police cheif had a weak point on the back spray him there I end up taking out a heli in my next story in a similar maner except by painting the windsheild completely purple.

my drawings of people are the worst but for machines well lets say it goes to point of holly **** is is it over done.

spray on young legion spray on.

I'm going to try to draw faction related scopes. I know they are our phones but they could be more. Legion could have a pistol like scope with laser designates for nano missles and plasma beams and fire out shock wave or assault bots and defensive bots as a shield. Faceless have their arm mounted scope and the swarm say a higher-techy like scope one that could be more in tune with them tinkering with QONQR so much their scopes become something more. I'll get some rough sketches up soon. And a few drawings of things like the bots and the all powerful nanomissile.

Okay I will post a custom design I would use not the same though more of a technical design this sounds like alot of fun time to get the pen and notebook and draw

Alright Photos are finally up for anyone who cared to look in here.

I know the nano bots are in a virtual world. But, if megaman is code in megaman network warriors he has shape so why can't our nanobots? I have just 3 really rough sketches of the various bots we use all of which show the parts you have to buy when you want to launch them. I couldn't get the idea of a flying bot for lattice out of my mind. he idea of them flying around the zone making an interlaced ribbon of crystalized air and light that stopped some of a attack so instead of increasing shilds this interlaced ribbon blocked some of the force, and to go with the idea of it's power getting stronger the less bots there are for every bot destroyed in the zone this "bubble" created by the lattice bots shrinks causing it to become thicker.

The divert bot with it's clever camo from is actually a panel constantly being covered by the stealth chroma paint,

and the seeker since it is thought of as a sniper i had to give it a long cannon and tripod like legs with small rockets attached to it's back to help enter a zone after being launched.

But thats all about the bot on to the scopes!

The first up is the Faceless scope. I thought since these are the hackers they want there scope at the ready instead of having to pull them out of their pockets it's already on their wrist constantly being charged by the wrist mount device the FBDD-001 as i call it.

Second is legion. Since we are a more "hands on" faction and as seen in the intro movie we had real means ie, guns, missles,ect. So i thought to model it around that. thus the legion pistol was born. with the scope mounted the pistol can convert the nanobots generated by the scope and convert them in to real boys and launch them in a single direction. so the gun produces it's own ammo with the scope's help.

third is the swarm. I'm sad to say i'm kinda proud of this one (sad because i'm legion) the swarm and all their High-tech created a light scope mounted on the hand with the ability to create a hologram inter face by touching the pinkie finger and thumb together and using the other three fingers to interface with it. the hologram is generated from the device seen in the palm and the pinki and thumb. I'm really happy with it's design.

Well thats it for my drawings today I hope someone takes a look at them and likes them. That tells me someone is actually looking and i'll keep drawing trying to make them better as i do them.

post-1539-0-26393600-1365172271_thumb.jp

post-1539-0-37293600-1365172280_thumb.jp

Design of my custom scope is done just have too scan it in and post here's a clue to get you thinking: faceless are the most portable of all teams carrying all they need in one set all over them nicknamed the walking command centers.

not truly inline skates well more so powered skates and well deploy-able so they are hidden tech for escape plus add a few mini smoke grenade launchers and disguised spray paint cans on a belt and we got my exact set up. In the story after I finish and post my 3rd story my next one will explain my whole set up for my character's devices, and why he is like that oh plus including the bit about being a pyromaniac woohoo big boom time. over time more may be added too my set up just too say.