The Official QONQR Community Forums
ActionGee

Slow Perf

Not sure if you guys have servers offline for testing, or what the deal is, but performance has slowed to a crawl today. On my Windows Phone 8, each deployment takes anywhere from 20-60 seconds to complete. Any help is appreciated :)

For the nerds in the crowd. Azure's primary problem was with non-database storage. Profile pictures and pushing some processes off to other threads (through worker queues), were impacted. So much of QONQR continued to work, with the exception of slowness.

Same for me. Been having problems for the last 2-3 days. It's rare that I can deploy all 8,200 bots at once. Although, sometimes I can. Sometimes I can't do anything, including syncing my account.

Same here. Often I'm stuck at 'syncing account' along the top bar, or after hitting deploy cycles for ~30 seconds and then "authentication failure". Harvesting from bases is usually OK.

For the last few weeks it's been bad after 9pm GMT, I just figured that it was all the Americans waking up and clogging up the servers. But today, I've been hardly able to do anything all day - Authentication Failed, No Response and Server Appears Offline errors. Annoying...

For the last few weeks it's been bad after 9pm GMT, I just figured that it was all the Americans waking up and clogging up the servers.

I'm pretty sure that has something to do with it as I've encountered the problem at the same time every day for the last five days. When it gets to 10pm GMT it's really difficult to get anything done.