The Official QONQR Community Forums
Gilceleb

French Legion in Indian Ocean

Hi All,

I'm GilCeleb, member of the Legion since 2nd january 2013 and I'm in charge of The Reunion-Mayotte region of France, at the est of Madagascar and South of Mauritius Island.

My Son GilBibou and My Wife Flamboyantrouge are helped me to build a stronghold for the Legion in this region.

Twice a year, we travel to go back home to France and we also fight for the legion in the Franche-Comté and Ile-de-France region.

Unfortunately, Reunion Island is not considered in QONQR as a French Region but as a separate country (like Martinique, Guadeloupe, Mayote and French Guyana) witch is false. The french lader is not reflecting our effort in reunion and this is a pitty.

Despiste this, QONQR is very fun when where are opponent.

Gilceleb decide me to create an account on this forum else if i'm not a strong player than him. Since our child cannot write in English (French speaking) you will not see him on this forum, but at least you've got his parents.

Bienvenue, Flamboyantrouge! Nous sommes très heureux de faire votre connaissance.

But... Gil told me that this forum was in English, anycase thanks you for your welcome words.

Indeed, Gil is dead on that the forums are in English; I just wanted to welcome you in your native tongue. And I admit that it's been so long since I had a chance to speak French that it's kind of fun!

Comme je le ressent à la lecture de son post, Supertampoline est effectivement très fatigué. Il chante ? Quelle étrange remède contre la fatigue. Bref, bonne nuit !

As I feel when I read Supertrampoline post, he his effectively very tired. He sing ? What a strange medecine against be tired. Anycase, good night.

Gilceleb helped me for the translation as my English is by far less good than your french.

To Lokerim : For a perfect french you should wrote : Oui, bonne nuit mon fol ami.

Dear Adrean,

Lokerim wrote : Oui, bonne nuit mon ami fou. Translation : Yes, good night my friend crazy. And I told him that for a perfect french he should wrote : Oui, bonne nuit mon fol ami. Translation : Yes good night my mad friend.

I hope this will be useful for you.