The Official QONQR Community Forums
trelwan

report file 1 by trelwan

Report file 2013-04-28- 4:45am St. Cloud, MN

Travel to new safe house was compromised switching to an attack and escape plan. Alpha 401 roller blade run surrounded deploying blades and grabbing spray paint cans from back pack. I checked my radar just to confirm my suspicions: yep enemy closing in seems mostly legion, but some swarm operatives seem to be striking at the legion - giving me some breathing room. Thank technology for the false I.F.'s and SOS signal's time to move out. I Kick each shoe once to deploy my powered roller blades, I then reached into my backpack and pulled out two spray cans of purple one in each hand. I put my back pack on and pulled up my hood and put on my emoticaster while I prepared for my run. I began rollerblading out of the alleyway at a speed of 30 miles per hour. As soon as I was out of the alleyway I grabbed a light post and catapulted myself to the road and jumped over three cars. I landed on a semi trailers edge and ground along the top of it and launched myself to a low roof. I spent a short time looking around. After a few moments a white helicopter with legion symbol flew by. As it came back and I realized they had spotted me. They must think I am Prometheus I thought to myself. I begin building hopping and build up speed and see another semi . I jump down to it, but as I land I am shot at suddenly by some legion operatives in cars. I finally notice the legion symbol on the semi. I make a quick decision to run after spraying the faceless symbol on the top. As I leave I launching a swarm of nanos to destroy the cars tires and paint them up in the name of the faceless. As I begin to run away the heli fires at me, it turned out to be an attack copter . I was in shocked at these developments when more gunfire flew over my head. I flew down the roads avoiding gunfire. As soon as I saw a light post, I grabbed it quickly spun up it and launched myself at the copter landing on the front of it. I pull out a new spray can from the backpack and begin vigorously spraying the cockpit windows with purple paint. I effectively blinding it , and dropping to another legion semi to escape again to another alleyway. After entering the alleyway I am smashed into a wall by a women in green outfit . She had a scope in hand she must be swarm. As the last bits of vision left my eyes, I saw myself dragged across the ground by her.

end of report 2013-04-28 5:47am St. Cloud, MN

report file 2 2013-04-28 3:35pm location unknown

I awoke in a clean facility on a table with many medical tools next to it and the lady who knocked me out watching from a chair as soon as she saw me move she told me to rest and I listened and went back to sleep. Later I awoke in a different area in a dark room in a chair I hear talking in the background that made me wonder what was going on suddenly lights came on and I could not see. suddenly a women's voice starts talking: what were you doing at that rescue mission for our swarm operative I responded with I was the one in danger not your precious operative you were used to help me get away but I had not expected one of you in the alleyways that I was using. Her response was: Wrong we saw you attack legion from the rooftops and take out a helo while you were causing all that chaos causing us to send an operative to capture you and you went down that alleyway where our operative was and you were captured for interrogation. Now what is your name and what was your mission. I responded in angry tones just refer to me as Trelwan and I was just heading to my next safe house when I noticed legion on my tail deciding to go for an attack and divert strategy was my choice. Using the green scare and a single purple operative decimating them while you kept em distracted, but no when I retreated too the alleyways you captured me so do you want anything else you pawns of QONQR. The rest of the lights turn on and I see the lady walk out of the room but I notice the girl on right who captured me I respond in kind tones and ask her name she responds by just call me Adrean: in a calm voice she says I am the leader of a Texas for the swarm and you hacker have caused more damage then we have ever done with a group of five operatives by yourself. where did you get those roller blades and those nanobots were modified how could you do that without an electron microscope to see them and tools to do modification on them? I responded by I am a hacker I can order what I want and make what I want I thought too make em be able to defile and mark things for me and my faction and I did my goal. She was not surprised by my response and says that they are dismantling my roller blades and studying them at that I turn very angry and suddenly start laughing. I responded after a few moments: oh I wouldn't do that If I were you. At that moment there is an explosion in a room nearby and she looked away from me in shock right at the time my ropes tying me to my chair fall off and I grab Adrean and pin her to a wall and start questioning her on my scope roller blades and my backpack and take her hostage while I gathered my stuff and fixed my roller blades then I brought her outside with me and explained I am no threat to any of them but if they infringe on my areas or follow me thy will be painted on. As I left I tossed a usb drive on the ground and left the place burning a trail with my roller blades at high speed doing stunts flips and jumps over cars till out of sight.

end of report 2013-04-28 8:40pm outside Sartell, MN

late night coms. Time classified location classified

Prometheus:give me a file report on Adrean from your capture Trelwan

Trelwan: here's the report

Adrean file report: stubborn but kind person has intricate sense for covert ops but seems to make many minor errors cares about people even if in another faction but will always try to benefit her faction must gather more information for later ops

Prometheus: good good gather more info on her for later use I see a need for her in the future

Trelwan: OK Trelwan out

to be continued

Well you got caped in the past and you try your best to keep a clean operation and by standard most people will at least be willing to at least own up on injuries caused to even their enemys though most try to avoid it until guilt takes over

if you want it changed give me a different report on you adrean I 1up group participation

Why no one give tip or idea for for next story or if an error in my typing needs to be fixed why I want input for my next report. (Starts to rant)

Why no one give tip or idea for for next story or if an error in my typing needs to be fixed why I want input for my next report. (Starts to rant)

trelan, what kind of input are you looking for? If you want spelling/grammar guidance, that's something I'd be able to offer. Tips and ideas for further stories are for people more creative than I am though. :)

Posted Yesterday, 10:01 PM

Twan no one posted ideas because it is your story and only you can figure out how it goes. :D

(quote button didn't want to work :P )

I create from using what I see the roller blades are from air gear the heli and guns plus spray paint is from jet grind radio oh in game I saw the qonqr symbol somewhere in a 100% game. well thats just showing that my ideas come from different objects of fun and intrest that why I like input on cool things that would work in the qonqr world from different books stories and games.