The Official QONQR Community Forums
JUS7IFIED

Q & A Thread for Rookies

I read somewhere in the forums that it is only applied to bots launched after the upgrade. From my experience this is true, did it change when the new battle engine was implmented?

I agree with this statement. I read from one of Silver's posts that upgrades only apply to bots launched after you purchase the upgrade.

Can these just sit as my primary bases??

If someone comes along and captures my zone.. Will the base stay?

you shouldn't post this in the open forums. bases are your lifeblood. you haven't revealed where your family/bases are, but i bet there are players actively lookin for your bases now. OPSEC is key, grasshopper.

yes, your base will stay if someone captures the zone. but you'll generate qredits at a much slower rate if those zones are captured....

How does the damage of my attacks add after upgrades?

For example: I deployed 1000 nanomissiles, which damaged enemy as 1000 nanomissiles. Then I upgraded my bot launcher, buying +20% damage on MX Rack and +10% damage on all attacks. Now if I deploy 1000 nanomissiles what will be the effect? Will it be like after attack 1320 nanomissiles (1000 * 20% * 10%) or 1300 (1000 * (20%+10%)) or something else?

There are a lot of variables that go into calculating how many you actually destroy. As for your example no, those upgrades do not increase how many are deployed, that number is based on what level of bot type you are sending out. Example the highest level of nano missile sends 1200 nanomissile bots, with those upgrades you damage is increased by 30%, that doesn't necessarily mean you will kill 30% more bots however as these variables have effects of that:

Level of bots deployed in offense and defense, not only does the bot count for each deployable type go up, certain strengths increase as well.

The number of scope upgrades the offender has and the number of upgrades the defender has.

- For offense you have a overall damage boost like you mentioned and the MX rack damage boost as well these stack in this case. and an extra damage boost if you have bot boosters in the area.

- For defense They have shield boosts certain individual bot boosts, and hardened lattices that give a shield boost and strengthen bots that boost shields. Seekers however can get a boost from bot boosters as well increasing their attack damage as they actively "seek" and attack incoming bots, these will be the first to die in an attack.

I recommend all new players go to the qonqr strategy guide wiki and the strategy guide in the guides and strategy thread of this forum. It will be the top post.

I see a lot of chatter about recharges (bots and energy) and I found some in my Inventory but how the **** do I use them? I'm running the game on an iPad 4. Is there a compatibility issue that I'm missing?

You have have fewer bots than is required to launch for that formation. Or not enough energy. 1 cube gives you when refresh pack. 1 pack has five individual units.

Bot refresh gives you 500 bots a piece or 2500 total for the pack. The energy refresh refills your energy bar completely. So a total of 5 times.

It's purely against the highest threat foe. With certain targetting priorities depending on your launch. Such as Seekers will target Shockwaves first. Just a matter of who has more of them in the zone, though redirect will lower threat to a degree. The wiki is a wonderful source of information for bot specifics.

@ Buffy, It does not hurt at all to deploy deflection to scout a zone you have, if their are enemies present I recommend zone assault as the highest threat bot, seekers are very strong vs shockwave and okay vs zone assault. Deflection will be your main defensive unit.

He is correct the foe with the highest threat is attacked first. In the guides and strategy part of the forums there is a post on how to calculate it.... Although not needed it just shows u how.