The Official QONQR Community Forums
AdreanLuna1031

Really late newb announcement. :D

Hey! I kno most of you already kno me, but I just realized I never did an announcement of my newb presence, unless it was that one topic I posted that got deleted...... Anywho here it goes.

Greetings and salutations! I am not new, in fact I've been here since December 21 I think. I am of the Swarm for Texas. I am very nice and will help point you to the right direction. Aka Swarm. Lolz. :D I am also very strange and occasionally lazy, hence probably why I didn't have a newb announcement.

Well that is all. Byee

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come join the faceless my story telling friend we will tell the story of the rise of the people and the fall of qonqr to dominator to slave of the people