The Official QONQR Community Forums
kyokun

New Faceless in Sacramento, CA

Hi all! Just started two day ago and am quickly leveling up. My whole area is dominated by the Swarm. But a few friends (who also just started) and I hope to make a dent in their numbers very soon. We keep getting pushed around for now, and qcredits are hard to come by. But perhaps a drive to the Bay and a few bases there will help rake in the income. :)

I'd appreciate any tips, and already appreciate all the helpful information that have been posted on this forum and in the wiki. Thanks all! Nice to meet you! And cheers to an awesome game!

Welcome kyokun (and friends)

Lots of strategies can be found on the forums, lots of tips from different players too. Browse thru them, o! and download the strategy guide too. That helps remember what each formation does and how to utilize it :). Yes there are a lot of swarm members out there, stay strong and you can over come them with time, allies, upgrades, and ordinance :). Enjoy the game!

Hi, my code name is Rydax. I'm one of the friends who has also started playing in Sacramento. Yeah, there are a lot of Swarm out there, so any help we could get from the Faceless would be much appreciated. So hard to control a zone that we have a base in... =/

Hello everybody. I am also one of the friends that Kyokun mentioned. It seems hard for new players to get into this game when they're facing such large opposition. It is still a great game though and I hope we can find some help in the area ;)

Hello Reminator and Juuicetin! Welcome to the game, hope you guys are still fighting off that swarm and contacted your allies int the area (:. Let me know if there is anything I can do! (Although I realize the distance would be a great disadvantage ): sorry)

Hey all, Just joined up near Redding, Ca about 2 hours north of Sacramento. Have been plinking away at Swarm in this area, have a lot as well, but mainly concentrated in Chico and Red Bluff. Have already taken several zones away from them in between.

Never give into loss always stand proud for your team and march forward through the storms and battles ahead and build an army. You maybe rolled from time to time but it will pay off to play strong and stay the same.

Out in the 916 too! Trying to get a foothold in somewhere! Good luck guys. We should try concentrating out efforts into leveling up! I started 4 days ago I'm at lvl 41! We can do it. The legion has cities north of sac. But if we can get a foot hold in we can push back the tide.