The Official QONQR Community Forums
Gadgerson

Testimonials Needed for QONQR.COM

Ok all you QONQR lovers, we are putting together some testimonials to be used in a future online press kit. Please submit to me your entries (either here or you can message them to me or email me at gadgerson@gmail.com) and we will choose the best ones to be featured in that press kit. Thanks in advance! :)

Gadgerson

Basically what you think/feel about the game. Any special memories or stories you want to share is cool. If I were doing one I'd say something like..."I love the game. I play with my husband which has forever changed date night. Now we go out and capture bases instead of dinner and a movie."

For consideration: I went looking for a strategy game back in July last year & stumbled onto qonqr. I've not been the same since. The best mass multi-player game out there. Now the whole family plays & the in-laws are being sucked in too. Family game night has been transformed into family plan/deploy/qonqr night. I pick up the phone every half hour to qonqr. The site is equally as intoxicating. The relationships created with like minded people through this game are great. In a word, Awesome! -Legion operative gmenman

I have gained new friends (and enemies), got a chance to meet people from all over the world, used more brainpower than I ever have in my life, and learned more things than one would expect to learn from a game. All in all QONQR is more than a game it's a way to learn new things from new people and a way to get connected with different people. If someone were to show me a different game that is exactly like QONQR I would immediately refuse and show them the light that is called QONQR. It really has changed me forever. ~Adryan Azure Luna1031~

How's that? :huh:

I came across this game by accident on the Windows Phone store. I took a quick look at the description and thought, "why not?" Now five days later I've taken over almost half my city and have rivals to contend with. This game is addicting and fun.

I'm JUS7IFIED. Been friends with AntiBabel, and ecaphcir for 20+ years. We grew up gamers, with untold hours spent playing Risk. In our early 20s I taught them Axis & Allies. Late 20s I taught them Diplomacy. Now mid 30s, I just taught them QONQR two weeks ago and it has transported us back to our teens, and hours of Risk at the dining room table - but without the board game clean-up! You should see the texting thread on our phones... screen shots, midnight cries for help, and celebrations for toppling big zones. QONQR has rekindled 3 friends' game loving ways of the past. Maybe for a couple weeks, maybe a couple months... but hopefully a lot longer. Thanks, QONQR, for invading our world and giving us a reason to fight again - but this time, together.

We are LEGION!

Wow Diplomacy? Kennedy would play that in the oval office. That is not a metaphor.

Diplomacy's a beast of a game - I don't think I've ever legitimately finished a game either, unless "legitimate" can include winning from others quitting since it takes so long. ;)

This item has NANOBOTS on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the QONQR would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the SCOPE on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the NANOBOTS on my SCOPE that I, like PROMETHEUS, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'DEPLOY at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a QONQR SCOPE shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my NANOBOTS would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the NANOBOTS on my SCOPE, I told her I wanted to QONQR her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you QONQR SCOPE.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has NANOBOTS on it, attracts women

Cons: Only 3 FACTIONS (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see ZONES when sitting with arms crossed, NANOBOTS would have been better if they glowed in the dark.

Supertrampoline, on 01:28 PM

This item has NANOBOTS on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the QONQR would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the SCOPE on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the NANOBOTS on my SCOPE that I, like PROMETHEUS, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'DEPLOY at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a QONQR SCOPE shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my NANOBOTS would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the NANOBOTS on my SCOPE, I told her I wanted to QONQR her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you QONQR SCOPE.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has NANOBOTS on it, attracts women

Cons: Only 3 FACTIONS (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see ZONES when sitting with arms crossed, NANOBOTS would have been better if they glowed in the dark.

Dafaq!? :huh: Nvm I don't wanna kno. :P

If you think mobile games can't have the depth of major AAA titles then you're wrong, 5 months in and I still don't know half there is to know about QONQR. That doesn't mean it's hard, the game is super simple to learn and very user friendly. Top that off with a great community and you have a must play. P.s. The best bit of all, it doesn't cost a penny

"QONQR is the most fun you can have on a Windows Phone as of 2013, in my opinion. The combination of location-based gaming, and communication with other operatives from all 3 factions, makes it seem as if you are engaged in a real battle at times. A game for all ages, that keeps a very mature and convincing game environment, turns family night into deployment night. The perfect way to bring world domination, battle tactics, and a silver tongue into play, against real people in you're area! A special thanks to the QONQR team for making such an awesome and successful result of the fears of an all powerful AI, and the desire to... Well. Conquer." -Eagleeye412, Swarm operative

I LOVE YOU GUYSSS!!!! QONQR rules.

I didn't realize how loose of a group you all are. I mean that in a good way too. :) I love success stories from scratch and every day I see this game get more and more intricate and something the world would enjoy to play. Thanks again Silver, and good luck on the "hopefully" upcoming Android beta. Looking forward to it. :D