The Official QONQR Community Forums
Silver

iOS Earning Cubes Offerwall

iOS Earning Cubes Survey  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you feel your earned cubes aren't rewarded?

• Always Awarded
    • 1 in 20 never leave a pending state (until they expire)
    • 1 in 10 never leave a pending state (until they expire)
    • 1 in 5 never leave a pending state (until they expire)
    • Half never leave a pending state (until they expire)

We are evaluating the offerwall we have in the iOS application. It is not possible for us to get statistics on how many of our users complete (or think they have completed) the offer, and how many are never awarded the cubes for installing other applications. The next best thing is a survey. We are trying to determine if the incremenetal revenue we receive from the offerwall is worth the support requests we get about missing cubes and the negative perception that happens when they are not awarded.

The outcome of the survey will help us determine if we should removed the offerwall, seek a different vendor, and/or invest the time towards integrating an offerwall into the Windows Phone and Android applications.

As a WP7 user who has no access to cubes outside of recruiting or monetary support, I'm all for either removing the offer wall or adding it to WP7.

I do want to support QONQR though, and if an offer wall does that I'm ok with it. Give those of us who are a bit more cash strapped a way to continually support the effort you daily put into this game.

Overall, I think the Offerwall is a good thing. The offerwall has made it possible to do a few upgrades/and bot refreshes that otherwise would not have been financially possible, however actually receiving the cube offered feels a bit like a game of chance where the odds are not posted. ;) It would be nice to see this in some form become available for our friends on Windows phone.

I have utilized it many times on the iPhone application and it has helped tremendously.

I think the time invested to have it on Windows phone and Android applications would be a huge benefit to all players. Don't get rid of it, just let everyone enjoy it if possible.

Good Hunting

personally i enjoy the offer wall! it helped me get all my upgrades and whatnot :) ide say let WP and Android users enjoy it as much as iOS users have! I havent recieved many "pending" states but when I did I was eventually rewarded the cubes

I have truly enjoyed being able to obtain "free" cubes. Whenever I do have issues with the offerwall, I simply contact them and they make things right. Unfortunately it's more often than I care for, but they do correct it fairly quickly.

One problem is sometimes offers show up that you've already done before. Those ones never give cubes.

Other offers you can sometimes do multiple times. I guess it makes up for the ones you never got cubes from.

Over-all I think it's a good thing, I would suggest keeping it, but maybe have a disclaimer saying that QONQR LLC is not responsible for offers that do not complete, and provide the support e-mail for the company that does the offer wall?

I know they do some funky stuff to get the tracking stuff to work. Like it copies something into the iOS clipboard and pastes the UUID into a URL in the browser, then transfers you to the App Store. But I know Apple changed some policies about how Apps are allowed to handle UUIDs in iOS 6.1... they're not going to be able to have access to the hardware UUID anymore. Users will be able to randomly generate a UUID that they can change at any time to avoid apps being able to track them. That's going to make these sorts of schemes a lot more difficult if Apple enforces it.

The offerwall works normally but is pretty hit or miss with actually awarding things.

However you can send an email pertaining to your "stuck in pending" items and they almost always fix things

I have no idea what the offer wall is, but if having it means you end up with popup adverts or offers while you play then I wouldn't want it. One of the reasons I like Qonqr is the lack of pop ups on screen. I have no problem with buying cubes when finances allow. I see it as a direct way to support the game. The temptation to buy 500 cubes at once though......,.

17: Verified

3: Expired

1: Pending

And yes, I'm **** sure I installed and started and played for a few secs even.

I love that way to get cubes for free but it's not working 100% (more like 75% ;) ).

Yes, an offerwall would be really helpful on the windows phone, qredits just doesn't provide the financial security that cubes do

Well cubes really arn't a sound financial security decision... At 1000 qredits from one cube? And 1 cube is a buck... In my mind thats not a good ratio. BUT thats a discussion for another place and totally off topic to this topic!

For the last 3 or so Days it always get a "Temporarily unavaliable" Message on the Website that normally redirects me to the Appstore...

WP user here, so I';ve no idea what offerwall even is :P

Well cubes really arn't a sound financial security decision... At 1000 qredits from one cube? And 1 cube is a buck... In my mind thats not a good ratio. BUT thats a discussion for another place and totally off topic to this topic!

Indeed. Sometimes having things costing less is better for business.