The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrDrvane

New Faceless in Weatherford, Texas

I just started again, couldn't remember my last username/password but this is my first time on the forum. I can't believe maecenus is like 15th in the US I remember battling with him around here. If there's any faceless around w'ford let me know and we will claim dominion over the city.

Also, how can I tell how far away I can deploy bots?

I just started again, couldn't remember my last username/password but this is my first time on the forum. I'm between W'ford and Granbury. I can't believe maecenus is like 15th in the US I remember battling with him around here. If there's any faceless around w'ford let me know and we will claim dominion over the city. The swarm that has control over the square is a good friend of mine and I want to defeat him lol

Also, how can I tell how far away I can deploy bots?

Welcome to the forums, and let me tell you... You should go legion ;)

As for how far you can deploy bots, when your on your launch screen there will be a button above the button that says launch that say the name of the Depoloyment, and to the right of that it should say the bot launch count and energy useage... click on that button, and it'll bring up the info screen.

never give in to the forum peer pressure we face are not one to fall to these levels and as said the more faceless the better we will rule the world by control of your internets