The Official QONQR Community Forums
Raynee

Help! Frustrated. WP7

Hello! Faceless newbie. I'm a level 40, have 1base built, but CANNOT build any more bases! It says I have 8 available, but whenever I try to build, it just sends me back to my original base and tells me I can't build more than one in the same zone! It's kinda frustrating and beginning to sour my gaming experience. Ideas???

I'm not a Faceless but a Proud Legionnaire. To build new bases YOU MUST BE IN THE ZONE where you want to build your new base, even if it not a zone controlled by you or your faction. You cannot setup base if you are not physicaly in the zone.

I understand that, and even if I AM in the zone that I want to build the base, it still immediately sends me to my original zone, and tells me I cannot build more in the same zone. Is this a glitch? Are you saying I have to be in that zone in RL? LOL. Like in real life, have to travel to a different state to build a base??

Edited by Raynee

Yes, that is exactly what they are saying. You must be physically located in the zone to build a base there. I made a point of planning my morning run to go through two zoned where I don't have bases, and dropped them in. It looks like you need to plan a road trip!

Oh, I should also point out that if you build another base and try to capture an area, you can't attack or defend that area unless you are still close enough to attack there, so capping an owned base in another state will be useless unless you just want to level. Tip there