The Official QONQR Community Forums
TideAndPaddled

How often to harvest?

I know that the longer I wait, the more there is to harvest, but how long does it take for a base to be 'full'? I'm just wondering how long I should wait between harvests. I imagine they top out at a certain point, but I'm not sure when that is, or if it varies by level.

Tops out at 100% and then doesn't harvest more until you reap what you've sown. Takes about 4 hrs or so. Levelling up gains you a new base to build every 5 levels until you reach level 100.

Bases in a zone controlled by a rival faction harvest 50% slower therefore 8 hrs from 0% to 100%.

Hope this helps. :-)

Welcome to Legion. You've chosen wisely. It takes about 4 hours to get to 100%. Level doesn't matter. Make sure ur bases are in Legion zones. They don't have to be yours, just Legion. If their in a different faction's zone it takes twice as long. Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. Read as much as u can though. The forums are very helpful. WE ARE LEGION!

Definitely know it's not 4 hours when your faction is in control of the zone. Just not saying how long with Legion around in here. :P

^^^ Just had a question about this because I've been in the habit of harvesting only when my bases are at 100%, which for me takes around 3 1/2 hours to replenish. I was wondering if it would be more beneficial to harvest whenever I can or should I continue to wait until 100%? I mean it still is going to add up to 4200 qreds if I were to do it dutifully within the allotted time for a full replenishment but then I was thinking harvesting more often would potentially get me a few more qredits within 3 1/2 hours if I have to be away from my phone before the next fill up. Any thoughts?

Qredits generate on a linear scale so waiting for 100% is unnecessary and even possibly wasteful if you can't harvest when it becomes full. Just harvest when you deploy, no need to wait.

It's no difference if ur active. If ur firing every 15 mins like u should be, u never miss a 100% capacity unless ur sleeping. That's the only time I harvest b4 the 100%. If ur not as dedicated to ur faction's cause, well then I guess it would be better to harvest whenever u get around to loging on.

Yeah i defintley harvest when i wake up, take my lunch break, and when i get off of work. I work in a job where I'm not around my phone. On my days off I'm all over it lol. Ok will try to break the habit of waiting for the glorious 100% qred meter!

Is it detrimental if you hit the harvest button more often than every 15 minutes? Does that reset the timer so that it ends up taking longer to generate qreds?