The Official QONQR Community Forums
pinkwraith

New Swarm, new brunswick

Not fully converted, but twi was my fav from ep 1. Link made me feel a little better, but the mass of one word answers made it a lil sketchy. Got the portal app on your phone? Radio section rules

It has 10 news sites, as well as RSS feed capability. It has some cool links to stuff like memebase, reddit, fan- and fim-fiction sites, all the songs within the app with the ability to watch the video for the song, social networking and YouTube, also has a link directly to the bronyville podcast, and lots of other stuff

Oh well. I have a really good Internet radio app called TuneIn Radio that lets me listen to stations all over the world (including one dedicated to playing only music by Queen or its individual members' solo albums that is located in Russia of all places), including Everfree Radio.

Do you plan on seeing Equestria Girls? Sure it may well be awful, but until people actually see it I think they should stop bashing on it. Also it has the same writers and voice actors and composer as the main MLP series, So if anyone can make the super cliché high school plot not suck it's probably them.