The Official QONQR Community Forums
Silver

Today's Cube Exchange Rate is ....

On April 20, (assuming the next iPhone release is approved before then) the cube to credit exchange rate in the depot will begin changing daily. I am not going to expose the formula that determines the daily exchange rate but will tell you that the exchange rates are capped at 1,000 for the low end and 7,000 for the top end.

It has always been a goal of ours to have exchange rates fluctuate. Increased feedback from our players on this topic pushed this to the top of the stack. We would have done this months ago, but were focused on scalability issues much of the past few months. We may be slow to respond to your feedback, but we don't forget. :)

Wow

An in game marketplace is on the far horizon (open credits, cubes, items exchange between players), but we have many things todo before we can support that type of economy in the game.
how fun would friendly wagers be!

I was wrong, it was the 21st. The exchange rate went up, but it will be locked at this rate until the end of the month. Need to get the iPhone update out before it can be variable. Slow progress on the release.

Haha, happy birthday to me!

Different subject but any chance there will b a market in which people could exchange cubes for credits and vice versa? Or would that be to big of a hit on the ol' wallet?

I had to lock it down. There is a bug that the iPhone won't update the new rate on the display, even if it has downloaded the updated rate. Will turn it back on once the update is approved by apple.

I imagine the rate is based upon standard deviation from the median, that would make sense to me... Meaning we may see recurring low rates over a week and then a higher week from the median value.