The Official QONQR Community Forums
Ansemist

New Legionnaire in southern Indiana!

I'm totally surrounded by swarm! This should be fun. A friend and I started playing for control. So many level 100's that I feel it'd be rough to even get a land and keep it mine!

Any tips are appreciated!

Well I already hit you up in your other post, but message me in game with any questions or comments you have. I'm usually online and willing to help :D

Also all tips and information you'll get will be in the Legion forum, this is a public forum so all the factions can see what we post. Wait till your granted access to our forums and we'll help get you setup from there!

Thanks for hitting me up there slipstream. Yeah, I figured I might want to shoot a message to the welcome mat first.

I'll hopefully obtain access here soon to that part of the forums, but until then, wanna let everyone who reads this know they can find me under the same username in game, and I'll answer all messages sent that way. :)

Welcome teammate! U have chosen wisely. Any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help. Oh yea, what my friend slipstream means by:I'm usually online and willing to help

is he likes to see himself talk. Lol(insert drum & cymbal here). Just bustin slip. WE ARE LEGION!

Oh yea, what my friend slipstream means by:I'm usually online and willing to help is he likes to see himself talk. Lol(insert drum & cymbal here)

Hey hey hey! I really do like to see my messages in the forum ;) mainly I like seeing my fancy smancy logo everywhere haha