The Official QONQR Community Forums
SolaAesir

Silver interviewed on Channel 9

Link

For those of you who are not software developers who work with Microsoft technologies (i.e. most of you), Channel 9 is essentially a web video channel for software developers with interviews, tutorials, and previews of new technologies & gadgets being put out by Microsoft.

In the video they interview Silver about the tech behind Qonqr, comparisons between the iPhone and Windows Phone 8 apps, and the Command Center. It's a fun video to watch if you're interested in the tech behind Qonqr and it's at a fairly so you don't necessarily have to be a developer to understand what they're talking about.

Either way, it's a pretty cool accomplishment. Congrats Silver!

Nothing was rehearsed. I sat down and we started filming immediately. I didn't know what she would ask. I speak at many conferences and events about QONQR and was trying to raise money from investors for 6 months. I've had lots of practice talking about QONQR.

That was all one take, no reshoots. I'm very please with the results. Thanks everyone.

Well like I said if ir sounded rude I didn't mean it. On the other hand I did like it. Especially the whole fan fic part. We do have amazing writers. I even suspect a few authors on here. ;)

That was outstanding. I'm very excited for QONQR LLC. and where it's going. All of the hard work and devotion you've invested in this game is going to continue to pay off.

Thank you for pushing through the odds and creating this engaging, yet uniquely familiar, game that we all play and love.

Huzzah!

excellent video, here's a toast to the success of qonqr.

cheers!

unless secretly you are being controlled by nanobots intent of taking over the world, but as long as we have fun in the process its good in my book.

Great interview! I feel motivated to support QONQR LLC. after hearing how hard you have to work for this game to be what it is - super entertaining and social :) Plus, can't wait for Xbox apps! ;)