The Official QONQR Community Forums
jolthax

Reporting cheating multi-account with 10 accounts?

Hello,

Wasn't sure where to report this, but I have a strong suspicion of a Legion player who is multi-accounting with 10 accounts. Thankfully, he's tactically ignorant, but hard to clear bots when a guy is using 10 accounts.

Evidence:

All accounts repeatedly attack one zone

Most attacks are of one type only

All accounts have capitalized user names

All but one have no picture

Attacks seem to come sequentially between accounts

All first appeared within a very close timeframe

Could a QONQR dev look into this?

The accounts are:

NOK

JABTH

TROJAN

SIT

SUMME

GREEDIS

NAPTER

HATA

SENSAYA

REVONE

Thanks

I saw in another thread to message Silver about these issues. I have someone in my region that is similar, but smarter. In that he only has the multiple accounts on his main zone so you don't see them anywhere else and are less likely to catch on. Of course to me that adds to the suspicion that they are multiples when they do nothing anywhere else and are all level 10-12 (just enough to get bonuses) and all but 2 have no pictures. Anyway, message Silver is I think the right thing to do.

I saw in another thread to message Silver about these issues. I have someone in my region that is similar, but smarter. In that he only has the multiple accounts on his main zone so you don't see them anywhere else and are less likely to catch on. Of course to me that adds to the suspicion that they are multiples when they do nothing anywhere else and are all level 10-12 (just enough to get bonuses) and all but 2 have no pictures. Anyway, message Silver is I think the right thing to do.

I have a friend who used to do that…

Probably a lot of people doin

I have a friend who used to do that…

Probably a lot of people doing this, because it seems like an easy exploit to get a lot of defense in a zone and also the bonuses from getting the additional accounts to level 10+. It appears he used the extra accounts to JUST reinforce his main zone and nothing else until they where level 10. Of course I just started playing so he may have been using them to attack before but if he was using the same phone for all 10+ accounts I assume once he got the bonus for the accounts for leveling up enough he just left them alone. Another thing that gives it away is they are goose eggs for zones captured or led.

Multiple accounts suck, it takes away the true gameplay enjoyment. I can guarantee the type of people that do this are the type of people that go and buy a console game then immediately look for cheat codes etc in order to complete it with out much to challenge them.

In general I don't care that much about cheaters, there are always cheaters. In a game like this however it is a bit different. THe game is free, but you have an option to buy items that can help jump start your game. Cheating by having all these multiple accounts and getting the benefits that would normally be attributed to "spreading the word" is essentially stealing from the developer in my view. There is a way to get a jump start like he would have got legitimately and that way is with cash, but he did it through an exploit instead.

Probably a lot of people doin

Probably a lot of people doing this, because it seems like an easy exploit to get a lot of defense in a zone and also the bonuses from getting the additional accounts to level 10+. It appears he used the extra accounts to JUST reinforce his main zone and nothing else until they where level 10. Of course I just started playing so he may have been using them to attack before but if he was using the same phone for all 10+ accounts I assume once he got the bonus for the accounts for leveling up enough he just left them alone. Another thing that gives it away is they are goose eggs for zones captured or led.

You basically just use them to get cubes and recruiting awards. Using them for defense is pretty pointless since at the early levels deployments are so much smaller and weaker.

You basically just use them to get cubes and recruiting awards. Using them for defense is pretty pointless since at the early levels deployments are so much smaller and weaker.

That makes sense. Probably took him forever to level those up with only doing defense. I can't be sure that is what happened since I just started playing. It is just suspicious that 10 of the 13 on that zone have 0-0 for zones captured and led and all have 10-12 level. He might have been "smart" and only done defensive formations to level them up so as to not get attention.

What I want to know is: how does someone even put together 10 accounts? My understanding is that you would have to have 10 different devices to do this, right? Who in their right mind buys 10 phone/tablets/whatever in order to cheat in a game?

What I want to know is: how does someone even put together 10 accounts? My understanding is that you would have to have 10 different devices to do this, right? Who in their right mind buys 10 phone/tablets/whatever in order to cheat in a game?

I think there is a waiting period but you can remove and reinstall the game on yoru device and login with different account. So if there was a 24 hr waiting period and you wanted to get 10 recruits falsely it would take you 10 days. Unless you where using a few phones (like family/girlfriend/ect) from people you legit recruited. Then fewer days. It seems stupid to do, but for all the crate bonuses it would probably be worth it, especially if you do it with say your wife/girlfriends phone so you can play on your main account the whole time.

I see why you might think that's smarter but it's not. The BEST way to have done something like that, is to use a different faction and then wipe the bots afterwards. Leaving multiple accounts in your main zone is WAY too suspicious, unless they were legitimate and at one time active, and all other zones were taken over. Or they were friends and they just wanted the cubes, but as far as the profile picture, I just want to say that I never had one for the longest time...but I see where that would be suspicious. Anyhow, good luck all!

Nope, these are 10 simultaneously ACTIVE accounts. They launch bots in sequence. While the low-level ones do very little damage, it's impossible to clear because as soon as your clear 7, the other 3 are still launching.

What's going on?

I mean once Galv was Legion now Swarm. The main suspicious thing is a deleted post in a thread about multiple accounts. A quick profile search shows one Galv in the game, either seriously connected with more buddies than bots or works in a phone shop and all new phones have Qonqr installed already when you buy one.

Maybe Galv would like to share recruitment secrets so everyone can boost Qonqrs potential income and therefore development. :-D

yea I have a guy with multiple accounts that wont quit attacking me. I love qonqr but im not going to be able to play anymore because of him. as soon as I build back up he comes along with 5 or 6 accounts and destroyes everything.