The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fumanchu

XP Cap makes no sense

My boss and I started playing this game about an hour a part yesterday. We both reached level 13 (me) and 14 (him) overnight. When we got to work, we started attacking a zone controlled by another of our coworkers. My boss was getting 3x the experience I was. He'd attack with a shockwave 2 and get 127 exp. I would and get 45. Zone assualt he was getting 75, I was getting 25 exp. End result, after an hour, I was level 15, he was level 20.

So unless I somehow gained most my exp after the xp cap reset last night. This behavior makes zero sense. My exp received keeps dropping, and his isn't.

some people expereince different scenarios with this I had a high in on exp on my old acc. but that was lost started new and it was very eradic

But did anyone reach a conclusion on why does this happen? That could help a lot, I mean, if we understood how to play in a way to get more Exp (sometimes my attacks give me 60 exp, sometimes 380, I don't see any logic in it either, just hope that the higher exp keeps working haha)