The Official QONQR Community Forums
hilldog1378

Bot Booster and Seekers

It will increase the effectiveness of the seekers but stacking seekers does not appear to increase their effectiveness, just the number of seekers the opposition has to cut through.

Can anyone offer more definitive information on Seekers and how they are impacted by Hardened Lattice, Strengtheners, and Boosters? I've searched the forum and seen people's opinions about things, but nothing definitive. Also, this thread, which seems to be one of the most relevant (by title anyways) hasn't been updated for almost a year and it's my understanding that bot attributes and interactions have been adjusted at least a couple times since then.

Deflectors are obviously impacted by Hardened Lattice and Strengtheners. I cannot say the same for Seekers.

I've heard that Boosters make Seekers more effective. Is this true? To what extent? Does 40K Boosters effectively provide Seekers 100% more attack damage like it does to all the attacking bots? How does this work? When I'm attacking, I have a limited number of attack bots that I send in each attack. For example, if I attack with 1450 Shockwave and kill 1000 deflectors in a zone with no boost, then when I add in 100% boost, I would expect to kill around 2000 deflectors in that same zone. So, maybe this holds true with Seekers as attackers, but what about when Seekers are defending? I'm not sending a limited amount of Seekers out to meet the enemy when they are defending. I might have 20k Seekers just sitting in a zone ready to attack.

So, how does that scenario play out if I have max fortifications? Does the Seeker bot get 100% shield bonus from HL, plus 100% shield bonus from Strengtheners, plus 100% damage bonus from Boosters?

20k seekers with all the trimmings in a zone would take 3-4 missiles to get rid of. That makes them lousy for stacking into a defence. Their role in a defence is against incoming shockwave and work well if your in an active fight for a zone.

Also useable to clear offences from a zone allowing you to fully deploy a defensive beach head before capturing a zone. Boosters increase this effect well too but not from a defence point of view.

just kind of repeating leigh, seekers do benefit from the "support bots," They help fend off shockswave.

Answer to the question below. They should.

So, how does that scenario play out if I have max fortifications? Does the Seeker bot get 100% shield bonus from HL, plus 100% shield bonus from Strengtheners, plus 100% damage bonus from Boosters?