The Official QONQR Community Forums
LordStefo

Sydney Australia

Kaschei and I took a bunch of photos (he is wearing the Qonqr tshirt) of us and the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House. He captured the Sydney zone and I'm zone lead. Other zones are actually closer to the landmarks but we own all them too and 'Sydney' would have to be the symbolic capital I think.

Bit tricky to get the landmarks, us and the phone all in focus at the same time ! Maybe if we had some clue as to how to use the camera it may have been possible. Anyway not sure which photo you would like best so we have uploaded a whole bunch for you to choose from.

The attach files link only allows 283 k of files so I have only uploaded low quality images - let me know how you would like me to get the real ones to you (approx 4 MB in size).

post-130-0-09796200-1367991438_thumb.jpg

post-130-0-72526200-1367991439_thumb.jpg

post-130-0-63709300-1367991448_thumb.jpg

post through an online picture hosting like photo bucket or other for the forums will only allow so many pictures direct posted in uhg darn space system

Keshi could try to smile a bit more, but other than that awesome man! :D

He is usually always smiling and laughing - but thought he needed a serious face for these photos for some reason. I guess you don't see many Army Generals smiling on the battlefield.

I like how you can see people climbing the bridge! My parents did that when they visited Australia I was quite proud of my mom since she is afraid of heights.

ha, I didn't notice that till you pointed it out. Yeah they are people constantly climbing up and down it, its a big attraction - makes the operator a lot of money. Its pretty high up, the top is 150m (492ft) above sea level and as you can see its quite exposed - your mum did do well if she is afraid of heights !

For anyone who super particular about how these turn out, a facebook cover is 850 x 315 pixels and the QONQR logo takes up about 200px from the left. Wider the better.

LordStefo, Check the facebook. https://www.facebook.com/Qonqr

I'll leave you up there for a week or so, then put Kaschei up.

EXCELLENT JOB ON THE PHOTOS!

No problem, it was fun to do. I thought we would look a bit weird taking photos holding our phone but there was a bunch of tourists taking photos as well so we didn't stand out. We actually took a photo for two Irish girls who were there too. So there you go - playing Qonqr helps you meet girls (OK , maybe that's a bit of a stretch)..

ha, I was wearing Lynx deodorant which is supposed to have the 'Lynx effect' but it didn't seem to be working. Then again they didn't tell us to f#%k off and handed over their expensive camera for me to take the photo - so maybe it was working a treat ? They were pretty cute.