The Official QONQR Community Forums
bcooter151

Pathetic cheating attempt from the Legion in Detroit

The user JacobCoke in metro Detroit is not only double scoping, but triple scoping to set up an account and switch to Faceless to ask for help. Then acted as a spy telling all of the other Legion in the area where we were going to attack.

Luckily we realized right away it was him, and kicked him out of the group. Leaving him in a sub-group to out him ( I've been anxiously waiting the chance to make this post)

Today we decided to tell him we were attacking another city... and he didn't notice we were really attacking his strong hold for a little while. He finally noticed and used what had to have been 1000 refreshes. But we took him out. The idiot sent me this, not realizing he was on the wrong account, the one we knew he was acting as a terrible spy from.

This is right when "Jacobcoke" gave up defending-

e00d816c-6642-4bb4-8b85-3d3989690007_zpsf51c2e34.jpg

JacobCoke

CalebCoke

TheFeeling

all the same cheating player.

I would say that he is pretty clever, but he was terribly obvious, and he only delayed the inevitable for 1 day.

<p>Is that really cheating ⌒.⌒

I'll be honest, I enjoyed the news of this player being rather sneaky and you/your region/your faction flushing this player out. Makes for awesome reading and game play. I'm sure this will go down in the history books of QNQR tactics.

Good show! Kudos indeed 8-)

Oh, Cooter, don't get your panties in a bunch. Looks like you caught him double scoping and spying on you. Definitely no honor in that. I do know for a fact that CalebCoke isn't a third account. He started playing before Jacob and they both were chatting at the same time for us. That would be mighty hard. Additionally Caleb hasn't played for quite some time.

Go ahead, be mad, but it won't stop us from taking Detroit.

He never said he was mad. We actually find it entertaining. I pushed Cooter to post it on the forum for a quick public shaming session.

Good luck on trying to keep Detroit.

What feeble mindedness is this? None of you know what is and what will be. Those who seek to remove the passionate and the true warriors. Those who seek to destroy the heart. Anger and and petty fighting, but soon the truth will be revealed and each of you will have but one chance to join in like mind or reject in pitiful futility. Destroy not each other. Use only what was given for the truth.