The Official QONQR Community Forums
Seleas

New Recruit in Florida

I am going after his holdings as I am going after the holdings of Swarm ad the other Faceless too. I just happen to have an unique opportunity to have a direct effect on the top player. We remain civil to each other, but I have made it a point to be a pain to the Faceless around me (it is a fricking ocean!) and he happens to have huge holdings among those. :)

Ah. There you are. Hello again. :). Hard to harass someone who is not interested in maintaining his bots. ;) I look forward to seeing you around though. You should join the Legion, this area will get semi-boring for you with only one or two opponents. ;)

Meh, I'm in the vero/melbourne area, there is plenty of swarm for me take pot shots at in cocoa and north of there. Boo legion, I can't play the "good guys" in any game :-p

Eh, faceless fits me, I don't feel the need for "protection" from the AI nor do I want to give myself over to.

"protection" do you think people need assault rifles for hunting anything other than Hamburger? Noooo.. Extermination is fun!

Nah, I view it more as "Use the AI to keep others from controlling me" It just so happens that controlling others is the best way to ensure that ^-^

To the other point, anyone using an assault rifle to kill a cow has some issues.

Nah, I view it more as "Use the AI to keep others from controlling me" It just so happens that controlling others is the best way to ensure that ^-^

To the other point, anyone using an assault rifle to kill a cow has some issues.

it was an analogy :) Just because you don't need to destroy something, that doesn't mean doing so isn't fun :P

New to Orlando Area (Legion) it would seem I'm directly in the heart of your strongest holdings Richin. I'm not one for philosophy, I'm the sort of person who likes to take on the biggest competition, I look forward to being a constant distraction.