The Official QONQR Community Forums
HackerOverlord

Reasons behind faction logos

The Faceless's flames are derived from the Greek myth about the titan Promethus stealing fire from the gods and giving it to humans. I have no idea what Swarm's infinity and Legion's shield mean, though.

What do the faction logos represent?

Legion - Shield. Protection from Qonqr

Faceless - Flame. Pyromanic hackers?

Swarm - Trangles, Ting a ling!

Any other thoughts or ideas?

I know it looks severely biasd but I couldn't think of reasonable ideas for Faceless or Swarm that didn't turn into a fan fiction type explanation.

Legion - Shield with Spearhead icon? Derived from the Roman legions and their tactics? Attack Qonqr (spear), protect mankind (shield).

Swarm - Hourglass in the design of interlocking deflector nanobots, advancement of technology through nanobots and qonqr?

Faceless - Prometheus myth fits well, although Prometheus stole fire for mankind rather than for himself.

Meh.

What I see?

Faceless: Salty fire flames are the best

Swarm: Oooo butterfly flying so free

legion: Hmm...One pointing up and two tiny ones hanging down. A bunch of...how do I put it forum friendly....Richards!!! That's it! If you hadn't seen it before, you're welcome :P

: Hmm...One pointing up and two tiny ones hanging down. A bunch of...how do I put it forum friendly....Richards!!! That's it! If you hadn't seen it before, you're welcome :P

Um.... Not exactly what I was looking for...