The Official QONQR Community Forums
Silver

Now Accepting Android Beta Requests

I was just about to send an email to the first 10 people we've selected for round 1 testing, but we found a big bug for "Current Zone" and base creation on the Android, so we are gong to get that fixed first. Email coming once that is fixed.

Keep submitting names, though. Round 2 will probably be 50 or more invites.

Awesome! :D Great to hear the growing speed on the android. Anyone else kind of scared for the day its actually released on the play store? Haha. I feel like its gonna be a ***storm to be honest.

Really hoping to be in that first 10!!! I was part of a "trade up your current phone for the HTC One" promo program, and they're still waiting to receive my HTC 8X that I can't let go because of QONQR! If I can get the beta, I'll finally send the 8X in and get my $250 deposit back. Oh PLEASE!!! ;)

I'm interested if the beta is still open. I've an HTC One S. Although it doesn't have an active sim card, every other feature works.

I don't know if I'm classified as an active player but I certainly maintain strong control over my zones.

Hey Silver,

I am interested in being a beta teater on the android platform. A couple of guys at work play it on their iphone and windows phones and it caught my eye but i was frustrated that it wasnt on android.

Samsung Galaxy S3.

Honolulu, HI

I'm completely interested in participating.

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S3

Tablet: Motorola Xoom

Alternate Test Device: T-mobile G2.

I am a basement android developer so i can probably shoot you some good feedback. And i got referred by faceless users Sayyadina and Yukon.

Can't wait to help out the battle going on in the general st. louis area, faceless just struck a nice blow and I can't wait to be there for the reply to help out when they other factions respond!

I'm interested in becoming a beta tester. Existing player on Lumia 920 and iPad 2. I'm working as a Web Developer in Thailand.

Android Device I've got is

Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082

Android 4.1.2

1.2GHz dual core A9

1GB RAm

5.0" 480x800 screen.

And just bought 1st gen Nexus 7 32GB Cellular.

Edited by initerrier