The Official QONQR Community Forums
Silver

Now Accepting Android Beta Requests

I have 4 co-workers that play all the time and we all travel together. After being lambasted about not being able to play, can you please add me to the beta? Please, they are starting to get annoying j/k :-)

Samsung Note 2, Android 4.1.2

AT&T, Sacramento, CA

Thanks!

P.S. we are GIS gurus, we love geospatial things!

would love to test this game out on my asus transformer infinity Android 4.2.1 build Cromi X 4.6.1

and also my samsung galaxy s III which is on 4.2.2 on cyanogenmod version 10.1.2-d2att

cant wait to play this

I'm in. I have all three platforms, most recently an HTC One with Jellybean. I know the game very well, already submit properly formatted bug reports (from time to time, but can do so more regularly for this beta) and have contributed financially (and can continue to do so).

I'll be an asset to either beta and won't be a support nightmare.

Forum name: skybolt

Player name: skybolt

Faction: faceless

Active phones: iPhone 5 iOS6, iPhone 4S iOS7, Nokia Lumia 521 win8, HTC One, Jellybean, Windows RT 8.1 for Command Center

Also I took your PDF of different attack and defense strengths and accurately recreated it in Excel and would be happy to provide you a copy.

I would like to participate in the Beta with my HTC One. I've been a hardcore gamer for 15+ years and have worked for a major gaming company for a year as a Quality Assurance Game Tester. I have also heard of some great things about this game from a good friend of mine.

Welcome to all the new beta requesters. I spoke to the Android devs last night and the 2nd round of beta testers uncovered many new issues the first round folks did not. The Android device fragmentation is really hitting us hard. We had hoped to open the app to general availability after this round, but may need another. If another beta round is needed, we will invite people from this list first (which is why I drew the line above :)).

Welcome to all the new beta requesters. I spoke to the Android devs last night and the 2nd round of beta testers uncovered many new issues the first round folks did not. The Android device fragmentation is really hitting us hard. We had hoped to open the app to general availability after this round, but may need another. If another beta round is needed, we will invite people from this list first (which is why I drew the line above :)).

nice

I'm a tad late to the party, but i'd love to try it out on my android phone since i've been limited to only my old 3rd gen ipod.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4 running version 4.2.2

I also have a Samsung Tab 2 with GPS on it running 4.1.2

I live in the United States.

I would love to beta test qonqr on andoid! I have a strong support team for swarm in the dallas area that will help me find and report any abnormality in behavior. I`m a huge fan of qonqr.

I`m using a samsung galaxy admire with android kernel 2.6.35 through Metro PCS.

Please, let me in! I want to know this game better, I don´t have a Windows Phone... but I have:

- Samsung Galaxy S3, 4.1.2, stock/root

- Asus Nexus 7 3G, 4.3, stock

Brasil, Santa Catarina, Florianopolis

android is a very open source os, and new created apps are easy to get approve or just using third party thingy to get into the phone,

well QONQR is running SQL no way to change the things, but peoples maybe capable to create an simple remote control apps while they have 2 phones one put in home another one bring to office, and laptop remote control home device to launch, then happy multiple account cheat, how to catch?