The Official QONQR Community Forums
Silver

Now Accepting Android Beta Requests

Very interested in beta testing!

Google Nexus 7 FHD (2013), running Jelly Bean 4.3 Stock

It has built in GPS.

(I play QONQR heavily, on an iPhone 5, iOS 7 beta 6)

Is some sort of timeline of events or something leading up to the release of android qonqr? I have a bunch of friends that want to play, but all the info I can give them is that they're working on it, and I don't know when its coming out. The only devices I can remember off hand are:

Samsung galaxy 3, and Droid x2.

I'm from Midwest, U.S. I started playing on a first gen ipad and I've reached level 100. I would love to take Qonqr with me on my Droid Razr Maxx HD so if i could get into the second round of testers, that would be great.

I have an HP touchpad with cyanomod dual boot and will have the ACL as soon as it's released be pheonix labs. It can get the GPS from the internet IP or from being paired with my Pre3/Ativ S

if you guys would like something a little different to beta test on.

Hi, I'm from Italy and I play often ( I am second in my country). My gf have a galaxy s3 and I teach her how to play QONQR. Can she use android's beta? thank you.

ama    0

Now that my co-workers are fired up about it, I would also like to request access to the beta:

• Samsung Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545)
  • Android 4.2.2
  • Kernel date June 13th

i realize im a little late asking this but i just started playing and i have to use my ipod so im limited to wifi only i have a droid 2 and i would really love if i could get it on my phone so i can play against my friends more effectively.

is there any timeline to for a release for android?

Don't know if you are planning support for it, but I now have an evo shift 4G in my possession. Definitely would like to help out.

Not Jail broken

Android 2.3.4

Updates Installed

Bloatware removed

I've been playing qonqr for a long time. I started out with wp7 on the Nokia Lumia 710. I know have a wp8 Nokia Lumia 925. I'm having reoccurring problems with it primarily the head phone jack. T-mobile has told me that if I need to switch phones I could. The problem is I would probably go to an android phone, is there any way if I switch could I get in as a beta tester?